Sonic adventure 2 Dreamcast Chao Garden.

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chesse
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Sonic adventure 2 Dreamcast Chao Garden.

Post by chesse »

Is it possible that there can be a mod for SA2 For Dreamcast that allows you to see you're Chao's stats? And change there name without VMU? Cause for me it's harder to play SA2.. But SA2B Is a blast of fun! Anyway is it a thing? A mod for SA2 To see you're Chao stats?
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Sonic adventure 2 Dreamcast Chao Garden.

Post by chaoadventures »

Technically, it's impossible to mod the Dreamcast games.

You might be able to do it with an emulator but, you wouldn't get very far, and nobody plays the DC version so, they wouldn't even try.

If you want to do this on a real Dreamcast, it can't be done.
If you want to do this with an emulator, it's not possible now and probably never will be.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
chesse
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Sonic adventure 2 Dreamcast Chao Garden.

Post by chesse »

chaoadventures wrote:Technically, it's impossible to mod the Dreamcast games.

You might be able to do it with an emulator but, you wouldn't get very far, and nobody plays the DC version so, they wouldn't even try.

If you want to do this on a real Dreamcast, it can't be done.
If you want to do this with an emulator, it's not possible now and probably never will be.
(Am sorry if am replying wrong I haven't used this website in a couple years xD)
Anyway thanks for the response! Am glad to see their some answer to this. But thanks cause I was just wondering if it was possible, But thanks a lot for answering thought!