I saw big the cat in SA2B(GameCube)

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
HZRDxW4RRIOR
Egg
Egg

I saw big the cat in SA2B(GameCube)

Post by HZRDxW4RRIOR »

When I was playing on the hero side, I remember seeing big in that one cutscene where some pyramid door opens and Knuckle and Amy is there (I think it was the one after the king boom boo boss). And the part that confused me the most is that I was playing on the GameCube edition. Did I just happen to get some early edition of sa2b?
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Re: I saw big the cat in SA2B(GameCube)

Post by PinkIceFox »

I remember reading somewhere in the past that not all the big Easter eggs were removed? Something like that.

I think that my brother and his friend saw that exact same Big when they were kids. Of course, I was getting a glass of water at the time so I missed it.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

Cameos of Big the Cat during cutscenes were not removed in the GameCube version.
You can activate these by pressing the A Button during certain cutscenes.

Cameos of Big during levels however, are no longer in the game, he's also not playable in 2P mode anymore...

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

Ohh okay that's what I must have read. It's been ages and I couldn't remember what they said except some were removed and some weren't. I forgot he appeared in levels actually!

(Which is stupid of me. I pointed him out like 2 or 3 times when I watched Mooncow stream in Aquatic Mine... nice going up there brain! Cheers!)
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz