What game do I have?

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Bubblebeam
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

What game do I have?

Post by Bubblebeam »

I realise this sounds incredibly stupid, but I'm confused as to what particular version of SA2 I have. On my PS3 menu, it says Sonic Adventure 2, but according to this website the only game released on PS3 is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I mostly just want to know whether I have chao karate in my game. I've gotten all badges and prizes from all the races, both bonus gardens, but I still have 4 empty emblem slots. I'm thinking one or two of them are for chaos chao? But what about the others? I haven't bought any shiny chao yet. Maybe that gets an emblem?

Thanks a bunch to anyone who can clear this up.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: What game do I have?

Post by Crash32 »

Battle is DLC
Bubblebeam
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Bubblebeam »

When I checked the DLC nothing appears though.
Chapon93
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Chapon93 »

The four empty emblems are for winning each kind of Chao Karate from the Battle DLC.
Bubblebeam
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Bubblebeam »

I managed to download the DLC through the computer. The PS3 store hasn't been working at all for me lately. Yay, I didn't think I'd have chao karate. :surprise: