SADX AutoDemo

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
JamminNekoSoaper
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: SHAKE, RATTLE & ROLL!!!! O(≧▽≦)O

SADX AutoDemo

Post by JamminNekoSoaper »

https://youtu.be/4wvc1t514eQ
^ This is pretty cool, the second demo stage has half pipes that weren't used in the official game but would have been fun to roll up & down on. (if the physics were finished that is) It would have been like Sonic CD in 3D! If only Sonic Team had put more effort into it & made Super Sonic playable in each stage with better terrain like that fangame Green Hill Paradise Act 2 has.
Last edited by JamminNekoSoaper on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
YOWHAHOWOOHOOHOORAYYAHOOYEEHAWYIHAWWEE~
Image Image
AAAAAWYEAH!! PARTYY HARDYYYY!!!! (\^w^)/ ° \(^w^/)
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: SADX AutoDemo

Post by chaoadventures »

JamminNekoSoaper wrote:Also playing with Amy's model shows panty shots even though she's only like 13 in this.
I think that's normal, the camera angle just isn't set slightly above her which i believe is what makes it not look like that normally. I dunno, I don't play SADX much.

Anyways, there's a released version of the original Windy Valley that I remember was fun to play.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
JamminNekoSoaper
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

chaoadventures wrote:
JamminNekoSoaper wrote:Also playing with Amy's model shows panty shots even though she's only like 13 in this.
I think that's normal, the camera angle just isn't set slightly above her which i believe is what makes it not look like that normally. I dunno, I don't play SADX much.

Anyways, there's a released version of the original Windy Valley that I remember was fun to play.
Ah crud, I was rewriting my post right after I typed it to try stay on topic, I also rememberd Amy had panty shots in the official release & in Sonic Heroes. lol
& OMGOSH that part in the vid where Tails went up & down on the half pipes looked much fun, why Didn't Sonic Team keep ´em??
Image Image
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Sable »

Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Cream has panty shots in Heroes as well, and she's only six compared to Amy's twelve(and Amy is far more petite despite being twice Cream's age). Though, in all fairness, how do you make a fully 3-D game where girls in short skirts can jump several times their height or outright fly without either showing their panties from time-to-time or using some awkward animations/camera angles? Especially when you spend most of the game staring at you're character's butt regardless of it's covering or lack thereof? Even in Advance 2/3, it's obvious that Amy and Cream's underwear are exposed fairly often and the only reason the player can't see them is because of the side-scrolling nature of the game.

Also, remember that Sega is a Japanese developer, and the Japanese are generally okay with non-sexual nudity in children's entertainment, so this is really quite tame by US standards compared to some of Sonic Adventure's contemporaries aimed at the same target audience(many of which either got censored or marketed to an older audience when they came to the US).
JamminNekoSoaper
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

This has the demo Chao Garden theme that I like better than the official release!! THX :blink: :surprise: :chaohappy:
Image Image