RIP WOODY #2

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.

RIP WOODY #2

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

Hey people of Chao Island I have some questions to ask.
My chao Woody #2 has disappeared from my SA2B GC version I'm wondering why?
I remember having him in my SADX but then I traded him to my SA2B and I remember saving my game for both GBA and GC but then some weeks later I started playing and I don't see him in my SADX, SA2B, or GBA game so I assumed I didn't save my SA2B but I did save my GBA when I traded him so idk what happened to him.
I think I lost him and if I did is their anyway of bringing him back through action replay or gameshark or something?
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: RIP WOODY #2

Post by CitrusCat »

Are you sure you lost him? Try checking:

The Kindergarten Classroom. Did you leave him there?

The Chao Select Screen for the Chao Race/Karate. You will be able to see all the Chao in each Garden more easily.

Other Memory Cards. If you have more than one Memory Card, check them all. If you have SA2B save data on each (like I do), it's easy to get things mixed up and mistakenly believe something was lost or deleted.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

Thanks Citrus_Chao I"ll try and look again. I also have multiple memory cards.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

No problem. Let me know if you do find him!
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

Hey Citrus_Chao I looked and couldn't find him on any of the memory cards or the kindergarten classes. So did I lose him? :thinking:
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Depends, do you use action replay?
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

If you are asking if I used one no and if you are asking if I have one no.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Then he probably died when you weren't looking.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

That's kind of impossible because he was a Chaos Chao.
That's why I had him in DX so I could level him up faster.
AwesomeChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by AwesomeChao »

I believe Chaos Chao can still die if they have been neglected. I've never seen this happen but I'm sure I heard someone discuss this once. Although I am unsure. Did you leave your game on overnight to allow other chao to evolve or something like that.

Also, when transferring Chao, it could be possible something went wrong during the process. Even though you say differently, perhaps you accidently turned off SADX/SA2B without saving, or your GBA could have ran out of batteries when transferring. I'm not too familiar with transferring using the TCG, but this seems like something that could happen along the line.

EDIT
After reading the OP again, it is suggested the GBA could have been saved (which would mean the system sent the Chao to the Gamecube and saved, which would mean no chao would be present in the TCG) but SA2B could have been turned off accidentally (which would mean the save would return to its previous state, not recalling the arrival of the Chao from the GBA). Using this process, I would assume the assumption in the OP would apply here.
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

I think chaos chao could die if neglected I also read some topic like that before.
Yeah I think the 2nd thing you said was correct about the gba saving but not the gamecube. I hoped that this didn't happen now I'm sad since he was my 3rd chaos chao and also my 3rd or 4th chao in the game. :herocry: :chaocry: :darkcry:
But is their a way to bring him back?
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Have you opened up all 3 chao gardens yet? I had this problem with my chao Pebbles. I only had the Neutral garden and the Hero garden open, and one day, I couldn't find her. I was so upset, she was my first chao. And then, a few weeks later, I opened up the Dark garden, ran in, and there was Pebbles!!!! If you have too many chao in one garden, one of them will be moved into a different one. Because I didn't have the other garden open, it looked like Pebbles had disappeared. I know this is an old topic that is probably resolved now, but I'm posting for anyone else with similar issues. Hope I helped :) :chaohappy:
Image It's still thinking...