Swing Dance

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Swing Dance

Post by Mayo »

Can someone confirm if the Swing Dance actually existed?

I think it might have been in the Dreamcast version to learn at the Kindergarten, but was removed in every other revision of SA2. All I heard was it looked too suggestive or something and was never used again.

Would it still exist somewhere in the code? (If so, what does it actually LOOK like?)
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Swing Dance

Post by Chao Professor »

This is something I've also been interested in for a long time. Searching around, I can't find any actual footage of the dance, but it definitely seems to have existed at some point in some version (likely Dreamcast). Hopefully someone owning that version could take a look for us. It'd be good to clear this one up once and for all.
Image It's still thinking...
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

I'm pretty sure I have seen it first hand, i'll have to start playing it again.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

Chao Professor wrote:This is something I've also been interested in for a long time. Searching around, I can't find any actual footage of the dance, but it definitely seems to have existed at some point in some version (likely Dreamcast). Hopefully someone owning that version could take a look for us. It'd be good to clear this one up once and for all.
I'll keep an eye out for this, I've recently cleared out my DC garden and I'm starting anew so if I spot this class I'll let you know.