The W.O.R.L.D : The Rouge Encounter

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Do you like the story so far?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 14

ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

The W.O.R.L.D : The Rouge Encounter

Post by ChaoConner »

This is a story that I've come up with over time, called the W.O.R.L.D, and it stands for this :

The Wars Of Rouges, Light, and Darkness

I have posted this on another website, but it wasn't really popular. Hopefully, it will be here.

Characters(will be edited as more is revealed)

Shadow Tsunami : Height: 5'3" Skin Color: White Eye Color : Red Hair Color: White

A boy whose role is bigger than he realizes. He is very carefree, but has a strong sense of justice, he just doesn't realize it. Somehow he has superpowers! He also appears to be a prince, and he's from another world!

Zero Techunoroji : Height: 5'3" Skin Color: White(non-literal) Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Red

He is a technological genius ahead of his time. He finds Shadow and helps him get back on his feet. He is somewhat laidback, and yet extremely smart.

Skorn ???????? : Height: 5' 5" Skin Color: Black(literal) Eye Color: Red Hair Color: Black(w/ a little blonde at top)

Some sort of demon............creature..............somethin'. He has retractable wings and stone spikes on his arms. Like Shadow, he has powers too, but he uses darkness. He has been sent to kill Shadow for Master Darkronus's plan, which he doesn't know.

Soltannis ?????????? : Height 6' Skin Color: ?????? Eye Color : Green
Hair Color: ????

The King of Light World. He contacts Shadow and Zero to inform them on what they must do to win the W.O.R.L.D.
This story will be a trilogy, and here are the names, in order with this one being the first.

1 : The Rouge Encounter
2 : The War of Reality
3 : The Final Showdown

Here's the Prolouge :

Prolouge
The fate of the world, no, three worlds, lies in the hands of the Saviors, five boys with the powers to save the world from the powers of Darkness. The have been described in the Ancient Prophecy, a prophecy that predicts the son of light, the genius, the swordsman, the Phoenix, and the psychic, will rise up in the face of Darkness, and save all worlds from destruction. It also predicts that there will be a final battle, known as the W.O.R.L.D, and that the son of light shall give his live to save ours. The Ancient Prophecy has predicted almost all events in time, but it has been wrong before...............

Here's chao versions of my characters :
:herocool: :omochao: :suprise: :darkblink: :heroangry: :darkangry:
Last edited by ChaoConner on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
Come see my story: The W.O.R.L.D - The Wars Of Rouges, Light, and Darkness!

viewtopic.php?p=53800#53800

Current Chapter : #12 : Escape from the Dark World
Metal Sonic
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Metal Sonic »

cool
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

The Beggining of an Adventure
New York City, New York, 3:15 P.M.,

Life was going as normal for New Yorkers, but a small crowd of about 5 or 6 people had gathered around something in a park. The people had a scared look except for one red-headed kneeling over a boy who was completely passed out! The boy looked rather odd, his skin was completely white, and he had a strange mark on his right arm.
"Okay people, stand back!" said the redheaded boy holding out his arm, which had some device on it not much bigger than a watch. " Defibrillator, materialize!" and as he said the words, the device on his wrist said, Materialize : Defibrillator, and two defibrillators like seen on TV appeared in his hands! He rubbed them together, and pressed them to the boys chest, and he woke up!
"Wha, what?" the boy stood up instantly, and now thathis eyes were open, he appeared even stranger since his eyes were red. "Who are you? Where am I?" said the boy. He appeared to lookabout 14, no older than the redheaded boy. After people saw that he was okay, they left, so it was just the two boys after a few minutes.
"As for who you are," said he redheaded boy,"I have no idea. But I go by Zero. What happened to you?"
"No idea. So, who are you?"
"I don't know, let me think.........." the boy went into deep thought. He heard a voice inside his head, and he also saw a shadow of someone, and it said,"All will be revealed soon, Shadow................"
"Sh, Shadow." said Shadow, or as he would be called.
"Well as I said, I'm Zero. Or at least that's what I go by. Well Shadow, do you need help finding your way home?"
"Uh, I don't think I have a home." said Shadow.
"Well, if that's the case, then you can stay with me. Come on, it's this way. Trust me, you wont have any objections."

*Will add Shadow and Zero profiles*

Metal Sonic
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Metal Sonic »

lol shadow is it a hedgehog lol
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

I figured that someone would mention that. No, he isn't a hegehog, and Zero isn't an android either. I began coming up with these ideas when I was 7, before I even knew who sonic or megaman were. I'm not gonna change the names, so NO ONE ELSE ASK! (i don't mean to sound mean)

also, I left a hint in there, I'll see if anyone'll notice it.

Miles
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Miles »

This seems cooloo.
pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

Interesting, didn't see the hint though.
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

Chapter 2 : Zero, the Supergenius
"Yeah, you said I wouldn't have any complaints, right? Well you lied. It look like it was abandoned years ago!" said Shadow. He was looking at a rather large yet very trashy shack that was located next to a junkyard.
"Just walk in." said Zero, as he opened the door.
"Oh............my.......................god! This place is, is........"
"High-tech?"
"To say the least!"
Somehow the inside of the shack was larger than the shack itself! The floors were metallic, and there was a large computer on one side of the room taking up the entire wall almost, a couch, and a TV. There was also a large panel on another wall, which was shut.
"Welcome to my technological paradise that I call home!"
"Cool."
"Oh, trust me, there's more. Follow me!" They went up a filght of stairs, that were also metallic, and another room was up there. There was a bed, a large computer, and some kind of machine attached to the wall that is connected to the computer.
"This is where I do most of my work." said Zero.
"Work?"
"Yup. Ya know that panel downstairs? Let me show my office, so to speak."
They went back down, and Zero picked up a remote sitting on the table in front of the couch. He pressed the only button on it, and the door went up into the wall, and revealed.....................the junkyard.
"What can you possibly do here?"
"This!" He pointed over to several items : a motorcycle, what looked like a gun, laser pointers, and a pile of scrap metal. "I use the scrap metal to make inventions. That motorcycle over there doesn't run on gas or electricity.
"Then what does it run on?"
"Air! That fan on the front sucks in air, which spins gears attached to chains which, in turn, spins the wheels, and then the air is sent right back out. No pollution, and it works like a regular motorcycle, expt on this when I hit the gas, so to speak, it increases the speed of the sucktion. Yep, took me about 8 months to build that."
"Wow. Just.........wow."
"Yep. As for the gun and the scrap metal, that's a work in progress."
"What's it for?"
"I'm working on an armor of sorts. It's going to use the laser technology in that gun combined with the armor that I'll eventually build, and it'll be a valueable weapon."
"Weapon?" asked Shadow.
"Yeah, I've always wanted to put a stop to crime all around the world."
"Wow. That's awesome man! Maybe one day I can help you with that."
"Well, let's go relax, you can check out the place some more if you want."
Shadow said he would help Zero, and whether he knows it or not, he meant it.

Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

At Chapter one, the unconcious boy is an Albino! GASP! XD
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

I KNOW! :hero:

Actually, he's not albino. But you'll find out why he's white soon enough.
I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow.

Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Actually, yes. Albino doesn't mean how he gets it, Albino means an animal with a white body and red eyes. XD

Anyways, great story!
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

Yes, I know what Albino is. I'm in 8th grade for pete's sake!(sorry for sounding mad. I'm not mad.) Anyways, here's the next chapter, where this installment of the story get's it's name :

Chapter 3 : The UR

"Zero, how do you even know how to make this stuff?" asked Shadow, following Zero back in.
"Well, it's a combination of two things. One : I guess I was just born with it, and two : the way I was taught."
"Taught? I thought that you had no family or anything. What's the deal?" Shadow was a little confused.
"Well, instead of telling you, I'll show you where I lived for the beggining of my life until 2 years ago." He then walked over to desk and pulled out a silver medal of some sort with the letters UR carved into it."I'll be right back." He then went upstairs, and picked up a device, the same one he used before.
"That thing? How's a defibrilla-watchamacallit gonna show me anything?"
"It's defibrillator, and that's not the only thing this does."
"Oh, does it come with band-aids, too?" Shadow was being sarcastic and was beginning to get on Zero's nerves.
"Shut up. Now."
"Okay, okay. You were saying?"
"This thing is a look into the future. Watch this." He opened the gate to the junkyard, pointed the face of the device at the motorcycle, pressed a button, and said,"Scan!" A light came out of the device, and then a 3-D figure of the motorcycle appeared on the small screen. "Copy!" he then said, and an exact duplicate of the motorcycle appeared!
"Oh...........my.............god. Dude, YOU"RE AWESOME! I take back what I said about the thing. So why did you copy it?"
"If you want to see what I was talking about, your gonna need something to keep up. Unless you want a sidecar."
"No thanks."
"Can your drive?"
"Yeah."
"Good. Hop on and follow me."

Zero led Shadow through the streets, but of course, as Zero said, "As usual" people made fun of their rides. Zero normally ignored it, but not Shadow. One person said,"Nice bike! Where'd ya get it, a junkyard?!" Shadow answered with a, "I'm sorry, where's your motorcycle? Didn't think so."
Eventually, he was led to an alley with one door that had a slide thing on top like you would see in movies. Zero walked up to it, and knocked. The sliding thing slid, and a person with a gruff voice asked, "Name."
"Zero." He then held up the medal.
"Hm. Your legit. Who's the freak?" Shadow was offended.
"Why you....I'm gonna kick......your........." the man then opened the door, and he was about 6 feet tall and very muscular.
"What was that punk?"
"Calm down, Giant. You too Shadow. He's my friend, I just wanna show him the place."
"Fine. Come on in. But I'm watching you, kid."
"Grrrrrrrrrr."
"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
"Guys!" said Zero.
"Sorry." they both said.

Zero and Shadow went down a flight of stairs, and entered a large room with a few old tables, and people all around.
"Zero! Welcome back! Come to take me up on my offer?" A boy not much larger than Shadow had just got out of a chair and walked over to Zero to shake his hand. He had brown hair, dark eyes, and two odd symbols on the back of both his hands.
"Psy' my man! glad to see ya! And no, I'm still not gonna take that offer." To Shadow, it looked like these two had known each other for years.
"Um, hello? Over here?" said Shadow.
"Oh, sorry Shadow." said Zero. "Shadow, tis is Psyshock, leader of the UR. Psyshock, this is Shadow, my friend."
"Nice to meet ya shadow." said Psyshock.
"Yeah same here. So what is this place, what's a UR, and who are you?"
"Okay, Shadow, I think that Psy' and I can explain. I'll start." said Zero.
"I'll begin from where I left off. From the time I was 5 until I was 12, I stayed here, at the UR. The UR stands for United Refugees and Rouges."
"Why not 2 R's then?" asked Shadow.
"I thought it would be cooler with only 1 R." It was Psyshock who answered.
"Okay, that answers a little. So why were you here Zero?"
"I've been an orphan all my life. Never even knew my parents. Psyshock found me one day huddling around a bonfire."
"I sensed that he had potential, and I knew he would never use it if he stayed on the streets, so I brought him here. At the time, though, I wasn't leader here, I was just another face in the crowd. That's another story for another time though."
"Correct. Now, he brought me here, and I was taken care of for years."
"Zero was the smartest person in this entire facility. He was smarter than the teachers! He was also good with technology, which we still don't have much of, but what we do have is much better than what it was before. All thanks to Zero."
"So this is where I got my start. Now to answer your last question Shadow, and I'll leave that to Psyshock."
"Can we sit down first? My legs hurt."
"'Kay." they sat down at a table with rough wooden chairs. "Now, I was born,"
"Dude, I don't wanna hear about your life story, just some info. Like why are you called Psyshock for instance?" said Shadow.
"Okay. My real name is Zack, but instead of telling you, I'll show you why I'm called Psyshock." He extended his hand towards Shadow, and the marks on his hand began to glow and Shadow was lifted into the air!
"Whoa! Okay, put me down! Seriously, I'm afraid of heights!"
"Okay then. But your about to be in for a "shock"!" He put Shadow down, pulled his arm back, and threw it in Shadow's direstion, and he was electrified! He made noises that sounded like quick "Ay ay ay's, and then he fell backwardsin his chair.
"DUDE! That was not cool! Well the power rocks, but did you have to electrify me?"
"No. I just felt like it."
There was a long pause and then Shadow started laughing! Then all three of them started laughing!
"Well, I guess we should get going." said Zero, getting up.
"I just got one more question for Zack."
"Psyshock. Do NOT call me Zack."
"'Kay. But do ya think you could get a more friendly greeter?"

*Will add Psyshock's profile*

I think that this was one of my better chapters so far. The next will be gooooooooooooooooood though. So post and I'll get it up soon.

pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

AWESOME! I love this story, one of the best on here! Not the best but
definatly up there.
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

Why thank you! For the nice compliment, I'll give you a small amount of info :

In the next chapter, the stories main villian will be revealed!

I don't know when I'll be able to post it though. I'm in the middle of moving so I'll try to get it up ASAP.

ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

Sorry for the double-post. But HE'S FINALLY HERE! LET THE DARK REIGN BEGIN!

Chapter 4 : The Prince of Darkness

Shadow and Zero were just leaving the UR. As they walked down the street, they saw a large crowd of people running at them, screaming! They tried to stop them, but they just kept running! Shadow just grabbed one of them eventually.
"What's going on?! What're you running from?!" he yelled above the other people.
"Run! Run for you life! It's coming!" said the man that he grabbed obviously too scared to talk. He broke free, and ran with the rest of the crowd.
"Dang! Well let's go see what they're talking about!" said Shadow.
"Oh.................my................." said Zero, frozen in place. By now all of the people were gone.
"What, Zero?" asked Shadow. Zero pointed in front of him. There was some sort of black creature flying around, trashing the city! It stopped, and landed for a moment. It looked almost human, but it's skin was pitch-black! It had some sort of object that looked like it was made of stone attached to it's arm! Not only that, but it had demonic wings!
"Where is the one called "Shadow"! Bring him to me!" the creature spoke with a rough voice, but almost sounded human.
"What are you!" asked Shadow.
"Hmmmm." he now spoke with a lighter voice, but he had an evil sound in his voice. "Why didn't you run with the rest, you strange humans? Whatever, I'll just destroy you like the rest of them!" Suddenly, a black orb appeared in his hand, and he threw it at them! The explosion knocked them into walls on opposite sides of the street!
"Wha, what are you?" asked Shadow, for the second time.
"Shut up. If you would've just ran like the rest of your kind, you might've lived longer." He charged up another blast in his hand, and aimed it at Shadow! "Prepare to die!"
Right before he fired, the blast disappeared, and he had a strange look on his face, like he was surprised. "It can't be." he said under his breath. "Are you, Shadow Tsunami?"
"Well I'm Shadow." He then stood up. The creature got mad and knocked him back down!
"Stay down! Bow before the Prince of Darkness! You are what I came here for." He then jumped on top of the building that Zero was on. "As for myself, I have many names. The Prince of Darkness, The Shadow of Death, but you will address me as Skorn."
"How's about you just leave, Skorn?" said Zero. Now the two were both on their feet looking at Skorn.
"If you cooperate, this will be over in a few seconds." He then pulled out several needles made of stone and threw them at them! They just barely dodged them!
"What in the! What were those?" asked Zero.
"Darkronium Crystals. They are hollow, but filled with a deadly poison that can kill anything in just a few seconds. When it comes in contact with blood, the poison is released into the blood stream, quickly killing you."
"Darkronium?" said Zero, sounding confused.
"But it looks like it won't be that easy for me will it?" said Skorn.
"Enough talk. I'm not going down without a fight, so bring it on, freak!" said Shadow, holding up his fists.
"As you wish."
Skorn somehow appeared right behind him, and struck him on the back of the head! Somehow he took the blow without falling!
"Hmph, you're tougher than you look. No matter." The two started punching at each other, matching each other blow for blow! Zero was wondering what to do, and he found a rock on the ground and threw it at Skorn, but it accidentaly hit Shadow.
"DUDE! GET OVER HERE!" said Shadow.
"Wow." said Skorn. "You two are pathetic."
"I'll show YOU pathetic!" He tried to punch him, but somehow Skorn appeared in the middle of the street! "Why won't you just leave!"
"Shut up and die!" he then put his arms together, making his body look like an oversized spear! He flew straight at Shadow!
"Get back!" Shadow said, holding his hands out. Suddenly his hands began to glow and two white spheres shot out of them! They hit Skorn head on, breaking some of his arm spikes and knocking him into a streetlight!
"What the.......? You really are the light prince." He said quietly, but they still heard him.
"Light prince? What're you talking about?" asked Shadow.
"I've already said too much. Farewell. And don't worry, you haven't seen the last of me." He then disappeared into thin air!

"I failed you Master Darkronus. The prince apparently has figured out his powers." Skorn was kneeling in front of a large screen. On the screen was a person sitting on a throne, made of black stone, dressed in a purple robe wearing a black crown with purple gems on it.
"You know that failure is unacceptable." He seemed mad, but spoke with a low calm voice. "You need to kill the prince for my plan to work. I shall give you one more chance, but if you fail this time, you will be replaced. Understand?"
"Yes master. I will not fail."

*will add Skorn's profile

Cool villian, right? Trust me, this is only the begining. This story only get's better from here.

Also, from now on, I will be leaving the name of the next chapter at the end from now on.

Next Chapter : The Prince of Light?![/i]

ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

Somebody post, because I hate double-posting, but NOBODY WILL POST!
(please excuse me mods)

Chapter 5 : The Prince of Light?!

"This is all very weird." said Zero. They were standing in the middle of the street. Everyone was still hiding, so Shadow and Zero were the only ones around.
"You got that right. But it's sorta cool." said Shadow.
"A demon trying to kill you is cool? How do you figure?"
"No, that part is freaky. But shooting things out of my hands? That's awesome!" said Shadow.
"That's a bit freaky too."
"So? It's still awesome. Watch this." He held out his hand and shot a blast at a tree, and it made a hole in it! "Okay, that wasn't supposed to happen."
"So let me just sum this up and tell me if I missed something. You have superpowers. There's a demon trying to kill you. And you're some sort of prince?" said Zero.
"That just about sums it up." said Shadow.
"Ya' know, you take that better than most people would."
"So do you."
"Well, let's go back then."
As they were walking back, Shadow smacked Zero on the back of the head!
"What was that for?" asked Zero, his hand now on the back of his head.
"For hitting me with a rock earlier!"
"That was an accident!"
"Well it hurt!"
"Fine, guess I deserved that."

When they got back to Zero's place, there was some sort of round thing on a table! It was only the size of a CD, but it was thicker, with a small slot on it.
"What in the heck is that?" said Zero."Can this day get any weirder?"
Shadow walked over to it and picked it up, without any shock or surprise or anything.
"This thing looks like some sort of advanced DVD player, just smaller. I'm gonna press random buttons until something happens!"
"SHADOW! DON'T! YOU'LL BREAK IT!" Suddenly, the top of it glowed green and it started humming quietly. They two huddled together to see what it would do, and a figure appeared in full 3-D, and went into Shadow's face.
"AH! TINY PERSON IN MY FACE! GET IT OFF!" he dropped it on the table, and it showed a figure only about 5 inches tall. It was wearing a golden mask that was attached to a large crown. No part of its face was visible. It was wearing a long gold robe that hng down to its feet. It was wearing a white shirt with golden pants. It looked like it was royalty. It started speaking.

"Hello. If all went well, I should be speaking to Shadow Tsunami and Zero Techunoroji."

"Techunoroji?" said Zero.
"Shhhh." said Zero.

"My name is Soltannis. Before I begin, there are a few thigs that you need to know. First, there are 2 very signifigant parallel universes of Earth, known as Light and Dark World. Dark World is a land of little order and mass chaos. Light World is a world of peace with very few problems. Light World is the world that I rule, for I am the King of Light. You, Shadow Tsunami, come from Light World. As for Dark World, it is ruled by Darkronus, nicknamed the Eternal Dark King, for he is immortal. Skorn, the creature who tried to kill you, is his most powerful knight. From what I have gathered, he is trying to kill you for some plan of his. Finally, your powers. There is a prophecy in all 3 worlds that there are 5 boys who will save the world. They are known as the Saviors. They are supposed to save the worlds from the forces of darkness in a devastating war, known as the W.O.R.L.D, or the War Of Rouges, Light, and Darkness. Shadow, Zero,...................you are two of the Saviors. You must find the other 3, without them, a catastrophe will happen. There are a few clues though. The Saviors are mentioned in the Light Prophecy, and they are known as the son of light, the genius, which are you two, the swordsman, the Phoenix, and the psychic are the 5 Saviors. I know that this is a lot of information, but do not doubt it, for it is all true. Good luck, and may God be with you on your journey."
The figure then disappeared.

The duo sat there, speechless.

*Will add Soltannis profile

Next Chapter : Beginning of a Journey

pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

OH **** I forgot to read these chapters! I am your biggest fan! Great chapters though,
wonder what happens next?
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

Chapter 6: The Beggining of a Journey
"This is.........un.......be........lievable." said Shadow, with a little bit of doubt, shock, and wonder in his voice. "I'm........a prince from another world?"
"That's what it looks like." said Zero. "I always thought that parallel universes existed, but now there's proof." there was a short pause. "I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS!" exclaimed Zero.
"What?" said Shadow.
"Sorry, I mean we're gonna be famous."
"Not what I meant. I have the feeling that that Soltannis guy was telling the truth. So, we have to find the chosen ones, or whatever they were called,"
"Saviors." said Zero.
"Yeah, that. Might as well start looking."
"Well, if there's gonna be a war, we're gonna be prepared. Come here." Zero opened the familiar door to the junkyard, and he picked up what looked like a suit of armor! "This is the LWMK1, or Laser Warrior Mark 1. Watch this." He pressed a button on the deice on his wrist, and a blue light started coming out of it. He pointed the light at the suit and said, "Scan". He ran it over it it, and then said, "Download, save into file "Armor"." Then the suit disappeared into the device!
"That thing is still awesome! But now what?" asked Shadow.
"This." He then put his arm at a 90° angle in front of himself and said,"Laser Warrior Armor, activate!" Suddenly, metal began covering his entire body! In a few seconds, he was in a small suit of armor, with a helmet covering some of his face, but you could still see his face and eyes.
"Tah-dah!"
"That...............is............AWESOME!" said Shadow. "So, what does it do?"
"This." He closed his eyes, and suddenly a laser beam stuck out of the bottom of his arm, but stayed in the same place, a couple feet long. "This is my laser sword. Hyyyahhh!" he made a slash, and cut, or you might say burned, a pice of metal in half!"I also got another one." He once agan closed his eyes, and another sword appeared out of his other arm!
"Cool! Can I have one?"
"No. And besides, I'm not done. Boosters!" as he said the word, two boosters came out of his back, two going horizontally across his back. He then started zooming around and slashing things! "I tried to make it fly, but oh well. Ok, I'm warn out, so let's go. Deactivate." When he said deactivate, the armor retracted back into the device.

"Well, where should we even start?" asked Zero.
"Well, he said that the others were a psychic, swordsman, and Phoenix. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" said Shadow.
"Psyshock?"
"Psyshock."

When they went went in, they didn't see Psyshock at first, but Shadow found him at a table reading a book.
"Sup Psy!" said Zero.
"Hey guys! What're you doing here?" Shadow sensed something different about him, then he figured it out. He was wearing a black hat before, but now he wasn't. His hair was a light brown.
"Actually, we're here about something extremely important."

They explained about what Soltannis told them. They told about the Saviors, the worlds, everything.
"Wow. There are 2 possibilities her. 1: you're both crazyand delusional, and 2: you're telling the truth and it's very strange. Well, I'm going with number 2. I believe you."
"Yes, so you're gonna help us?" asked Shadow.
"Sorry, but I can't. Too many people here in NY to take care of."
"But if this happens, there won't be anyone left to care for!"
"Sorry, but I can't. I'll help if I can, just phone me."
"Okay, but still, we might need your help one day."
"I'll see what I can do."

Next Chapter : Hunt for the Saviors!
Last edited by ChaoConner on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

The Psychic is getting around! Yay! Jk, great chapter though!
tailstornado
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by tailstornado »

dude great story! I'm waiting for the next one!
Jesus is in my heart.. is he in yours?
Credit to furry doll maker for all of my character pictures.
Proud member of The Alliance of Young Authors
Creator of The Writers, viewtopic.php?f=24&p=506778#p506778
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

To Pikachu553 : Little hint, psychic is a lot later.

Anyways, next chapter time!

Chapter 7 : Hunt for the Saviors!

Shadow and Zero were just getting back to base. Shadow was tired, so he went to go lay down and watch TV.
"Hey Zero, come here!"
"Why?"
"Just come here!" Zero came,"Look." Shadow pointed at the screen, and the news was on.
"But I hate the news!" complained Zero.
"So do I, but watch."

"Earlier this week, a strange, demonic creature attacked the city. Now we will go to eyewitnesses of the event."

"It was big, had wings, and claws!"
"Its skin was pitch black!"
"It had rocks on its arms!"
"I heard it say its name was Skorn."

"We will now show a video of the creature confronting two unknown citizens." It showed a video of shadow and Zero fighting Skorn! It also showed him flying and disappearing. "Is spotted, report to the NYPD and do not confront. It is armed and dangerous. Now we go to weather with Jon Storm."

"Do you know what this means?" said Shadow.
"We have the cops on our side to beat Skorn?"
"No! We're FAMOUS!"
"Shadow, it's news. And besides, it was blurry, no one will know it was us."
"Killjoy."
"Well it's true."

By this time it was night. Zero just realized that he meant to get some food, but forgot to, so the duo went back out. It was picth-black. They could barely see each other.

"Zero, where are you?" said Shadow, with no answer."Zero? Zeeeerooooo? Dude, say something."
"Hello, Shadow. Glad to see you again." it wasn't Zero who answered.
"Zero? You sound different. Catching a cold?"
"No, the only thing I'm cathing is YOU!" Suddenly a net trap shot up, with Shadow in it!
"Wait a minute, you aren't Zero are you?"
"Nah, how long did it take you to figure that out. Does this ring a bell?" Suddenly, a purple flame appeared in mid-air, and the person was Skorn! And the flame wasn't in mid-air, it was right above his hand!
"You. What do you want?" said Shadow.
"Same as before. To fulfill my mission. Now stay still and it will be all over."
He thrust his fist at Shadow, but the net fell!
"Well that was convinient." he then stood up.
"Last time I buy Earth nets, but no matter." He charged up a blast, and shot Shadow into an alley!
"Ugh! Wha-where are you?"
"What's the matter? Can't fight what you can't see?"
"Oh yeah? Catch me if you can!" Shadow began running, but Skorn teleported right in front of him!
"Did you really think that that would work?" said Skorn. Now there was a little light, and Shadow could see Skorn, barely.
"No, but this will." He then punched him, and knocked him on the ground!
There was a litlle blood running from Skorn's mouth, but he wiped it off.
"Nice shot, now it's my turn. Let's fight!" He swung with lightning fast speed, but Shadow dodged! Then Skorn disappeared, only to reappear right behind him! He had a ball of black energy in his fist, and he punched Shadow with it, and energy crackled all over his body!
"You're different, more powerful." said Shadow, holding his arm.
"Not this will matter to you since you'll be dead soon, but I am a creature of the night, and as such, I become more powerful at night, surrounded by darkness."
"Alright then, let's see how you like THIS!"
His fist began to glow very bright white, and he rammed it into Skorn's chest! He shot across the street, and somehow didn't hit anything, he was just laying there in the middle of the street. He got up, and glared at Shadow. "Hmm. I'm getting bored. I'll leave you on this note, ever heard of a diversion? If not, then let me just say that you'd better find your friend." He then teleported away, and Shadow was already runnin to find Zero!

Next Chapter: Point Zero

pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

Woah, cool. Wonder what'll happen next?
I hope Shadow is like the prince of netural or something.
tailstornado
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by tailstornado »

yay!! next chapter!!!
Jesus is in my heart.. is he in yours?
Credit to furry doll maker for all of my character pictures.
Proud member of The Alliance of Young Authors
Creator of The Writers, viewtopic.php?f=24&p=506778#p506778
ChaoConner
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by ChaoConner »

Here's the next chapter! ENJOY!

Chapter 8 : Point Zero

Shadow was running as fast as he could, trying to think where Zero could be. He thought to himself, "Skorn would put him where I would least expect it." then, right when he said it, he got an idea! He began to run towards the Statue Of Liberty!

He finally made it, and there were guards all around the only entrance.
"There's only one thing to do....." he then ran straight at them, both fists glowing! But right after he knocked one out, using both fists, 10 others surrounded him! He tried to puch one, but he, or it, grabbed him!
"Let go! What're you doing here!" said Shadow, trying to break free.
"Stopping you!" yelled the guard, with a growl in his voice. Shadow did a backflip, and kicked the guard in the face! Something fell off of him, and looked like a mask. Shadow looked and a demonic face with red eyes appeared!
"Wha, what are you?!" said Shadow.
"Dark Worlders, the King's elite guards, were the best in the biz."
"Dark Worlders?"
"Looks like I said too much. Now that you know wwhat we are, I'll show you my true form!" The suit shattered, and revealed a pitch-black creature with demonic wings and claws! It grabbed Shadow, threw him into the air, flew up there, and kicked him across town!

"Ohhhhhh....... tht hurt." said Shadow, laying on top of a building. "Well, it's good to know what I'm up against, but I still don't know what they're doing. Why can't they just blurt out their evil plan like on TV? Oh, well." from where Shadow was, he could still see the Statue. "I wish I could fly. That'd be useful.........." a moment later, as if by magic, two wings popped out of his back! They were white, but looked angelic, unlike Skorn's. "Well, yet another convinience. No time for talk now, I gotta get up there! I really hope that I can fly."

A minute later, he was soaring in the air, heading towards the Statue! He was a little shaky, but he was doing good for a begginer. Im just a few moments, he was near the Statue. The guards noticed him, but for some reason, they did nothing. In another minute, he was at the top, standing in front of an opened door. Inside was Zero, tied to a chair, with a bomb on the back of it!
"Zero!" exclaimed Shadow. Zero tried to say Shadow, but it sounding like "ruh-row!" through the tape. Shadow ran over to him, and ripped off the tape.
"OWWWWWWWWWW!" yelled Zero.
"Sorry. What's goin' on?" asked Shadow.
"A bomb! It's a bomb!"
"I can see that! Let me cut the rope." he then pulled out a pocket knife, and he cut the rope, only to see that Zero's hands were in some sort of handcuffs. They were black, with what looked like a forcefield around the front, and nearly air-tight on the back.
"Shadow, never mind me!", said Zero."There's no time to diffuse the bomb, and since I can see that you have wings, fly this thing out of range of the city!"
"Gotcha!" He grabbed the bomb, which only had 10 seconds left! He shot out of the window, and flew straight up! He went higher, higher, saw an airplane, but still went higher! He finally threw it, and he lost control and dropped straight down! He luckily landed where he took off, but it was a hard fall.
"Good job! Now, let's get out of here! I overheard on of the guards saying something about armageddon, who knows what it could be?"
"Um, armageddon? You know, end of the world and all that?" Zero glared at him. "Right. No time for jokes. Let's go."

He dropped straight down to the ground, and landed on top of one of the guards!
"Oh, sorry," he said sarcastically," did I hurt you?"
"It doesn't matter. Armageddon will be here any moment." Almost like magic, a purple and black wormhole looking object appeared, and a creature stepped out of it! It was huge! It was dressed in black armor, with a black helmet which showed two red eyes. It stood tall, with something that looked like what would hold a sword on it's back.
"What." growled the creature. It had an extremely gruff voice. "Where are they." He didn't say it like a question. He turned his head towards Shadow and Zero.
"Master Armageddon, the prisoner has escaped along with the Prince."
"I can see that!" He then punched him, and he flew into the water! This beast obviously was powerful.
"Introductions bore me, so I'll get to the chase. I am Armageddon, and I'll be the last person you'll ever see in your life." He then pulled out the gigantic blade on his back, and it began pulsating with black energy! "You're coming with me." He then grabbed them, and threw them into the same portal he came through.

On the other side, they were on an island, and everything was dark. As they walked towards a building on the island, they saw a sign that read :

POINT ZERO
LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT ENDS NOW

Next Chapter : Darkronus, the Infinite Demon

pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

Awesome! But wings? Does he like have a watch thingy too. Sorry, I forgot what it's called.