How do i get these chao types??

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ciao chao
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

How do i get these chao types??

Post by ciao chao »

okay i looked some things up on google but i still dont relly understand it.......SO anyways...the types i want are:

1.) a transparent chao :wink: 2.) a invisible chao :cool:
3.) a jewl chao :stomp: 4.) a gold/silver chao :chaohappy:
and 5.) a shiny grey chao :thinking:
somebody please help!
thnx
CIAO CHAO IS OUT!!!!!! :blah:
Once a Marine,
Always a Marine.
Semper Fidelis.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: How do i get these chao types??

Post by ShadriaFan »

for a gold/silver Chao, they're findable in SADX. the gold is in a store in Station Square, the sliver is in the mystic ruin's waterfall. the others I'm not for sure about.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
ciao chao
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by ciao chao »

ummmm wat is SADX? :thinking:
Once a Marine,
Always a Marine.
Semper Fidelis.
jackteam54
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by jackteam54 »

ciao chao wrote:ummmm wat is SADX? :thinking:
SADX is sonic adventure for the game cube. I got a transparent chao by mating a shiny white chao and a silver chao
yea
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Invisible Chao and Transparent Chao:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6002

I told you how to get Jewel Chao on a different topic, and Gold Chao and Silver Chao are Jewel Chao.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
ciao chao
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by ciao chao »

okay thanks anyways...i heard from someone that you can get a silver chao if you evolve it as a dark running chao and give it lots of love and its favorite fruit. just wondering if thats true....?
thax to anyone who answers this
CIAO CHAO IS OUT!!! :blah:
Once a Marine,
Always a Marine.
Semper Fidelis.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Assuming I understood your question, then no, it is false. One can not get the genetics for any color without breeding or buying the color in question.
ciao chao
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by ciao chao »

thanx! youre the only person who actually helped me! :D everyone else was like NO YOU CANT GET A SILVER THE HEDGEHOG CHAO!!WHY WOULD YOU BELEIVE THIS IF SILVER EXISTED AFTER SAD2B????!!?! youre the only person so far who understood wat i meant.
thanx for the help ;)
CIAO CHAO IS OUT!!!! :blah:
Once a Marine,
Always a Marine.
Semper Fidelis.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

The reason they saw it that way is because you were hearing one rumor thinking it lead to another.

There are many who believe that a variation of the Dark Run Chao can resemble Silver the Hedgehog in shape. You probably read about that roomer, but they didn't mention "the Hedgehog", so you just thought a Silver Chao from their context.

To extend on what Mamkute was saying, a type of Chao does not just magically appear. You need to have obtained a Silver Chao somewhere before to get a Silver Chao ever. There are many rumors of creating a Jewel Chao by mating two Non-Jewel Chao, and while those events do take place, they lack all the information. In those cases the two Chao that mated had ancestors that were Jewel Chao. It is a common mistake that I've had to explain to people multiple times. Jewel Coat is an aspect people don't understand because it is like a second color that cannot have its shine or tone changed. That is why so many problems come up.
Firebird1282
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Firebird1282 »

I got a gold chao in my SA2B in the black market.... :thinking: lolwut?
Spies? Sappin' my sentries?!?!
poinl
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by poinl »

in sa2b you can get a gold chao in the tiny chao garden but it takes a long time.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Firebird1282 wrote:I got a gold chao in my SA2B in the black market.... :thinking: lolwut?
No you didn't.
Tayrtahn
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Tayrtahn »

Firebird1282 wrote:I got a gold chao in my SA2B in the black market.... :thinking: lolwut?
A shiny yellow chao, perhaps. Jewel chao do not show up in the GC black market.
Hikafire
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Hikafire »

You can get a silver chao on sonic battle 2 if you breed a Shiney normal and a lime green chao I know itnworks too
Hero of Purest Purple (Color Code: BF00FF)
Hikafire
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Hikafire »

An easier way is. Get sadx start new game get silve and gold egg start another file and do this oVer and over
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Hikafire wrote:You can get a silver chao on sonic battle 2 if you breed a Shiney normal and a lime green chao I know itnworks too
That doesn't make any sense. Assuming you are talking about pure chao (or as pure as a shiny normal can get) there should be no silver in that blood line, making that impossible. What is far more likely (and actually possible) is that you had a shiny normal pseudo chao, whose parent was a silver. And since it had silver 'DNA,' it took dominance over the lime green, like all jewel colors do; making the specificities of making the chao lime green unnecesary.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Hikafire wrote:You can get a silver chao on sonic battle 2 if you breed a Shiney normal and a lime green chao I know itnworks too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtcVGdNcHTo

EDIT:
Mamkute wrote:
That doesn't make any sense. Assuming you are talking about pure chao (or as pure as a shiny normal can get) there should be no silver in that blood line, making that impossible. What is far more likely (and actually possible) is that you had a shiny normal pseudo chao, whose parent was a silver. And since it had silver 'DNA,' it took dominance over the lime green, like all jewel colors do; making the specificities of making the chao lime green unnecesary.
Hikafire is referring to a video on YouTube. It shows someone demonstrating the use of a Shiny Normal Chao and a Lime Green Chao to obtain a Silver Chao. This video bothered me and so Mayo and I worked together to create videos explaining why this doesn't make sense and how it happened. The Shiny Normal Chao being used was a Shiny Silver Normal Chao.

Shiny Jewel Normal Chao look just like a Shiny Normal Chao. This means that it can still have the dominant Jewel Coat without displaying it. Without this information, it is easy to think you've done something amazing. A lack of understanding has caused a lot of issues with YouTube videos.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Fragmented and confusing youtube chao videos strike again! I was wondering if that was refering to that infamous video. However, for the purposes on how to obtain a silver chao, it does not help to give a recipe that requires another silver chao. (And Also, those fragmented videos on youtube get so very confusing and misguiding.) And the shiny jewel chao (specifically shiny jewel normal, and shiny jewel brown) confuse me greatly in why those, and only those, would look like other kinds of chao, seemingly to confuse people.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

The problem is that people don't understand Normal Chao and Two-Tone White Chao as is. Many fail to understand that the Normal Color Gene is recessive, so they assume you can mate a Normal Chao with any other Chao to get a Normal Chao, and many also fail to understand that the Two-Tone White Chao is nothing special and only looks like the Normal Chao in a little over a third of its evolutions. Its just a lack of understanding.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

I guess so. Another problem seems to be videos such as that that show weird results, but do not show the whole geneaological history of the chao, which causes many strange rumors to occur. My other source of confusion for chao is why the chao creators made things like the psuedo shiny normal/two-tone white chao.
Hikafire
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Hikafire »

Yeah I after I posted that I watched the video many toms and then it did not make any since but it was to late I have no idea how to get rid of a post. It has no since that a Shiney normal and a lime green can produce a silver chao. If I'm not correct but I think he could have hacked the game. Sorry for my mistake from that post cause now the video truly now confuses me.
:thinking:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

No. There was no hackery. As Crazo said, it was not a shiny normal chao, but a shiny silver normal chao. While the majority of shiny jewel chao are transparent, the shiny jewel brown looks (but does not breed like) a shiny two-tone white, and the shiny jewel normal chao looks like a plain shiny normal. And, as Crazo has also said, jewel is the dominant phenotypical trait; it takes precidense over all other colors or tones in appearance. So, the 'shiny normal chao' seen in the video is not a pure (or as pure as one can get) shiny normal, but a shiny silver normal chao. And, like with all other shiny jewel chao, when breed with a non-shiny non-jewel chao, the child is of the color of the jewel grandparent.... I think...
kemo25
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by kemo25 »

actually i got a shiny grey chao by breeding a shiny white chao with a silver chao :chaohappy: but i get rid of it because his face was sad :herocry: :herocry: :herocry: :heroangry:
Last edited by kemo25 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I HATE U SEGA FOR NOT PUTTING ALL THE CHAO IN SADX PC LAZY GAMES COMPANY
LeonisSevenX
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by LeonisSevenX »

kemo25 wrote:actually i got a shiny grey chao by breeding a shiny white chao with a silver chao :chaohappy: but i get red of it because his face was sad :herocry: :herocry: :herocry: :heroangry:
And were either of the parents that you mentioned a result of breeding?