A Heart of Two Worlds

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 14 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Amaya
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

A Heart of Two Worlds

Post by Amaya »

Chapter 1

Beep Beep Beep

I reached over, shut of my alarm and shut off the alarm and layed back down. I was just about to fall back asleep, until my covers were pulled from me and my bed.
"What the, Lethe!?"
"Come on, get up!" she said in a cheerful tone
"I am up now!" I screamed, pushing her off my bed.
Lethe is my and has been my best friend since elementary school. She invited me to live with her shortly after my mom and dad were killed in a plane crash last year. And so now I live here with her and her twin sister Lyre.
"Good, now get ready, cause you're late!" Lethe said now preturbed.
I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30. Class started in 10 minitues. "dam" I said leaping out of the bed, and running to my closet. I pulled our a pair of blue jeans, a v-neck black shirt, black sandals, and a black fashion scarf. I then quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to the kitchen.
"Don't have time," Lyre said as I ran into the kitchen. She then grabbed the keys and headed for the the door towards the car.
"Ok, Lyre!" I said, running our of the kitchen, grabbing my bag and headed after her.
Suprising enough, Lethe was already there at the car waiting for us.
"Took you long enough," she remarked as we walked up to her.
"Yeah, yeah. Shut up and get in," Lyre ordered as she got in the drivers seat.
I got in the back passengers seat next to Lethe, closed the door and then we all headed off towards the school.
~~~~~~
A couple minutes later after driving, the school came into view. We drove up to it and as always Lyre drove into the parking lot and to our normal parking spot we usually park in. Lyre parked and we got out.
As I was getting out of the car. Someone suddenly came out of nowhere and zoomed into the parking lot right next to Lyre's on the passengers side. This suprised me so much that I fell backwards back into the car. "What the fornicate!?" I said as I got back up and looked at them, but quickly looked away when I saw that one of them was looking right at me. Avoiding eye-contact, I grabbed my bag and closed the door to the car. When I looked up again, I saw that the guy who was looking at me was gone and so were the others. I was dissapointed though due to the fact that the one who was looking at me was pretty good looking.
"Leila!" Lethe's voice echoed in my head
"Yeah?"
"You ok?" she asked, having seen me fall back down back into the car must have made her worry
"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply, "C'mon, let's get to our first class of the year."
"Yeah, I wonder who our homeroom teacher will be this year, and who will be in our class," Lyre said as we started walking.
"Yeah, me too" I answered.
"Me three!" Lethe said. We laughed, then talked the rest of the way until we got to the classroom. We were just in time too, because the bell rang just as we got into the classroom. We then took our seats and continued to talk until the teacher walked in.

*Chapter 1 Complete ^.^*
Amaya
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Amaya »

*ok, for this chapter, picture the teacher in a suit with small glasses* ok, now on with chapter 2!!!! ^-^

Chapter 2

"Ok everyone, quiet down!" he said as he walked in. "My name is Ti-err Mr. Tibarn. You can call me Mr. T if you'd li-"
"Tibarn!?" Lethe, Lyre, and a couple other students shouted interrupting Mr. Tibarn.
"What!?" Mr. Tibarn said looking up at the class. "Oh great..." he then said to himself as he noticed that several of the students in his class were ones he knew.
"What'd you say Tibarn?" Lyre asked hearing Mr. Tibarn say something.
"Nothing, and it's Mr. Tibarn while you guys are here!" he ordered. "Anyways," he continued as he picked up a piece of paper, "Now to take attendance, so say here and raise your hand if your here when i call your name, k?"
"Yes Mr. Tibarn" the class responded.
"Good, ok then lets start with Lethe and Lyre" Mr. Tibarn said.
"Here!" Lethe happily replied raising her hand, bouncing up and down in her seat.
"Here," Lyre said plainly and raised her hand.
"Ok, umm, Tormad, Janaff, Ranaulf, Kyza and Vida?"
"HERE!!!" they all replied in unison and raised their hands.
"Um, yeah ok..., Seymour Guado?"
"Here," he replied doing the same as the rest.
"Ok. Seifer Almalsy?"
"Here" he replied, and also raised his hand
"Hatsuharu and Momiji Sohma?"
"Here," Hatsuharu replied raising his hand.
"Here!!" Momiji answered happily, jumping up and down in his chair, raising his hand.
"Ok," Mr. Tibarn replied, as he marked on the paper, "Squall and Paine Leonhart?"
"Here," Squall and Paine reply and raise thier hands.
"Right..., and Leila Moonflow?" Mr. Tibarn said and looked up as he did with the rest.
"Here!" I replied, and raised my hand, but quickly put it down as I felt a couple of eyes watching me.
"Ok! Good! Umm... did I miss anyone?"
"Yeah, you did" a voice responded from the back of the room
I turned around (as with everyone else) to see who it was. {I couldnt believe my eyes but...} It was the guy I saw earlier and the others that were with him.
"Ah, I'm sorry bout that, you weren't on my list, so can I get your names now then?" Mr. Tibarn said. I on the other hand was still looking at them, espescially 'that' guy (so was everyone else).
"Tripp" the boy with glasses responded
"Kat" the girl responded, she was wearing some kind of devil horns on her head.
"Rocco" the one with the hat over his head and spikes around his head responded.
Those three seemed pretty weird, well, except for Tripp, he seemed to be sane. But anyways, all I wanted to know was 'his' name.
"Claude", he responded.
I turned to look at him and almost fell out of my chair, because when I did, I saw him looking straight back at me. And when I looked at him, and this is the part that almost made me fall was, when I looked at him, and saw me looking at him, he smiled and winked winked. When I saw that, I immediately turned around, blushing, and in the process, almost falling out of my chair.
"Tripp, Kat, Rocco, Claude," Mr. Tibarn said as he wrote on the attendance sheet. "Got it. Okay, does anyone want to bring this sheet down to the attendance office? Normally I would but since there are add ons, I would it to be brought down now..."
"All I knew was that I had to get out of that room, I was about to raise my hand...
"I'll go," Claude said, and got up and headed for the front of the class.
I watched him as he passed me, and went up to Mr. Tibarn's desk. Watched him as he grabbed the attendance sheet and headed for the door, (in plain terms, i was pretty much captivated by him) but I was snapped out of it when he was walking out of the door, turned around to close it, and looked straight at me then smirked (as if figuring out that I had been watching him the whole time). Then he closed the door. Afterwords, I started to blush and so I hid my face in my arms and put it down on my desk. Though I think Lethe started to worry about me then.
"Leila, you ok?" she asked.
"Mmm...hmm, yeah, no, I don't know" I dumbly answered, then looked up at Lethe.
She must've noticed something was up with me, because when she looked at me, she said "Bathroom now,"
"What?" I asked in response, not sure if i heard her right.
"Tibarn, we'll be right back," Lethe said and got up from her seat and headed for the door. Lyre got up and followed, and I figured I should too, so I did.
"Okay," Mr. Tibarn responded, not looking up from what he was doing, also not really paying attention to what Lethe just said.
When we all got out of the classroom, and closed the door, Lethe turned to me and repeated, "Bathroom, now". Then she turned and started heading for it.
"What? Why?" I asked not moving from where I was standing, but that didn't last long, because Lethe came back and grabbed my hand and started pulling me, and Lyre started pushing me towards the bathroom. "But why?" I asked, giving in and started to walk with them.
"We need to talk," she answered, arriving at the door.
"About what?"
"You have problems, you are acting strange today" Lethe said entering the door to the bathroom
"What?" I asked following her.
"She means that you haven't been your normal self lately," Lyre answered, coming in behind me and standing over by Lethe. "Is anything bothering you?" she then asked turning to me.
"No, I'm fine," I responded and looked out of the bathroom door, but I immediately closed it when I saw Claude standing in the hallway (but not 2 fast to make them think something was wrong) I started blushing afterwords.
"Leila, your blushing" Lethe pointed out.
I didn't respond.
"What did you see?" Lyre asked curious.
I still didn't respond.
Lethe then walked over to the door and poked her head out of the door to see what/who I saw. She smirked when she figured out it was Claude that I saw, and then brought her head back in and closed the door 'ever so' quietly.
I looked up and saw Lethe with a big grin on her face. 'Great, she knows' I thought.
"What is it sister? What'd you see? Did you see anything?" Lyre asked.
"Oh, I saw something alright," she smirked, "And it was beorc."
"Well, you know those four that were added to our class?"
"Yeah, they're names were umm.... Tripp, Kat, Rocco, and umm... umm..."
"Claude," I answered, blushing ever so lightly, looking at the door.
"Yeah! Claude, the hottie!" Lyre said, "You've gotta admit, he's cute!"
"Yeah, and it seems Leila here has a crush on him" Lethe responded.
"Well, that's wonderful, you- wait, what?"
"She has a crush on him" Lethe repeated, and then looked at me who was still blushing.
"No! You can't! Don't you remember what happened last time?"
I looked over at them. "I know, but that was then. I must give people chances"
"Yes, but... what if he does the same thing that ******* did to you?" Lyre asked harshly.
"If he does sister, we can beat the crap out of him" Lethe anwered "Anyways, we should head back.
"Yeah, I guess we should" Lethe agreed. I nodded.
"We all then left the bathroom, and headed back to the classroom. Claude was still in the hallway, talking to a teacher. He looked at me as we passed and smiled. I smiled back, in a way, and started blushing.

*Chapter 2 complete!!! YAY!!!!

p.s. heres a pic of ryo-ohki :D sry i was bored :P Ryo-ohki
Amaya
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Amaya »

well, now they are back in the classroom, now lets see how the rest of homeroom turns out XP Heres Chapter 3!!!!

Chapter 3

We got to the classroom and walked in. Mr. Tibarn was talking about who knows what, but it seemed like the class was interested in it. We sat down and listened for a bit, then Lethe said, "Oh, I konw what he's talking about"
"What?" I asked
"He's reminiscing about or battle experiences when we had to go to war. But, I don't know exactly which one he's talking about though."
"Me neither," Lyre responded.
"And so that was my time in that part of the war where I fought alongside Sir Ike that day. Hmm... maybe I should tell you guys one day about Sir Ike's younger years, but we'll save that for another day."
"Aww...." the class groaned (Claude walks in at that moment).
"Oh, welcome back Claude!" Mr. Tibarn said, "Please take your seat"
"I will, but first, there's a teacher here who would like to talk to you."
"Who?"
"Umm... I don't know" Claude answered and then walked to his seat.
"Okay, thanks Claude" he said, then yelled, "Hey! You can come in Mr. or Mrs. teacher!"
"I'm a Mr.!" the voice yelled back.
"Ike?" Lethe asked, thinking she just heard a ghost.
"Yeah, isn't that Ike's voice?" Lyre questioned.
"Oh my god! Sir Ike!? It can't be!" Tormad said butting in.
"Shut up, Tormad," Ranaulf ordered.
"You can't tell me to shut up, you... you... "Dude thats so totally rad" head!"
"Childish behavior will get you nowhere" Ranaulf responded.
Tormad and Ranaulf kept going at it for a couple minutes. Vida even tried calming them down, but it was no help. I turned around and watched, and I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous event. But when I stopped laughing, and opened my eyes, my eyes were facing Claude's, and he was looking back into mine. This moment of being entranced was short lived though when I heard a door slam. I immediately looked around to see who/what did that and saw someone standing there. I didn't recognize him, but he looked like he was one of the teachers.
"Everyone calm down!" the man yelled.
"Sir Ike!" Mr. Tibarn responded.
Tormad and Ranaulf stopped fighting and looked at this 'Sir Ike'
"Ike!" Lethe screamed, and got up and hugged him
"Err... hi Lethe" he said a bit confused, since Lethe never hugged him before.
"Hey! She never hugged me!" Mr. Tibarn said souning upset.
"Cause. Your a moron" Lethe anwered and sat down.
"Hey!" Mr. Tibarn responded.
The class laughed at this and then stopped when we heard Tormad's voice.
"Ike, you... you... you jerk!!" he screamed.
"Oh really, Tormad? What is it this time? Is it because I grew again?" he asked.
"Yes... and no..."
"Then what's the other reason?"
"You're a freakin' teacher, that's what! Alongside with Tibarn, its a demolition waiting to happen!"
"Hey! It's not only me and Tibarn here! Reyson and Naesala are here too!" he counteracted.
"Great... just wonderful..." Tormad said and sat down.
Mr. Ike smiled at his accomplishment, and then turned to Tibarn, "Tibarn"
"What?"
"Where should us four go eat tonight? I was thinking.... Oh! I feel like having meat!"
"No! You are not having meat!" Mr. Tibarn yelled.
Everyone looked at him in amazement.
"But I never get to have it!" Mr. Ike whined.
Lethe, Lyre and the rest of the Fire Emblem cast watched Ike in amazement, while the others watched in suprise.
"There's a good reason" Mr. Tibarn answered.
"Yeah? What's the reason?" Mr. Ike asked
"I'll explain it to you later!" Mr. Tibarn said pushing Mr. Ike out the door.
"Wha- hey!"
"Bye, Ike" Mr. Tibarn said and closed the door.
"Well, that was weird" Momiji said afterwards, "What do you think of it Haru?"
"That guy is truly a mystery. We must investigate!" Haru said getting hyped up.
"No, Hatsuharu, we don't need to investigate Sir Ike" Mr. Tibarn interupted, "Sir Ike is just weird, let's just say."
"Yeah, but what was the problem with him and meat?" Lethe asked.
Tibarn looked at Lethe, then at the rest of the class, then sighed, "I guess all of you are wondering the same thing aren't you?" he asked.
The class nodded.
"Okay... *sigh* I'll tell you." Mr. Tibarn started, "the reason that he can't have meat is because Sir Ike goes crazy when he does eat meat"
"What do you mean crazy?" Lethe asked, "I've seen him eat meat before and he didn't go crazy"
"That's because that wasn't actually meat" he answered, ""That was other food that was made to look and taste like meat, but.... it actually wasn't"
"Oh... so then what actually happens when he does eat meat?"
"Well... uh..."
"He thinks he's a lion" Ranaulf answered, helping Mr. Tibarn out.
"A.... lion?" Lyre asked.
"Yes... a lion..." Mr. Tibarn answered and shivered.
Now at this point the students from Fire Emblem (cept Ranaulf) tried to picture this in Ike, while the other students thought that was plain weird, including me.
A moment of silence came over the room. Then someone asked the dreadful question that we were all pondering ourselves.
"Hey, Mr. Tibarn, so what was Ike like when he did eat meat and start acting like a lion?"
I turned my head to see who it was who asked the question. It turned out to be Momiji.
"Umm... w-well Momiji, the reason bing that he acts like that is not my fault... I know that... And as I said I shall explain that another day" Mr. Tibarn answered.
"No you didn't!" Haru argued, "and that's not even an answer!"
"Yes, I did. This thing is about Sir Ike relates to his childhood and as I said, I will talk about that another time" he answered matter of factly.
"Aww..." the class moaned, "But we wanna know now!" they then cried in unison. (Claude, Kat, Rocco, Tripp, and Leila didnt say anything)
"Nope... its for another time" he said and then turned his head to Ranaulf, "and Ranaulf, if you tell them any of it before I do, I'm gonna ---"
*bell rings for end of homeroom, cutting Mr Tibarn off* (Ranaulf got the idea)
"Ok, everyone see you later. Pick up your schedules on the way out then" Mr. Tibarn said as everyone was getting up to leave. Everyone did as told and left the classroom.

End of Chapter 3!!!
Amaya
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Amaya »

Well, here's the next chapter....

Chapter 4

Afterwards, Lethe, Lyre, and I gathered outside the classroom and compared our schedules.
"So... what's first block for you Lethe?"
"I have Math with 'Mr' Ike, what about you Lyre?"
"It's Art with 'Mr.' Reyson" Lyre smiled. "What about you Lei?"
I frowned, "I don't have class with you then. I have history with Mr. Tibarn..."
"Hey! Wait... hand me your schedules for a sec, this will go much quicker in seeing if we have any classes together.
"Oh yeah!" I said, and handed her my schedule. Lyre did the same.
"Lethe looked at them all for a moment, "What the heck!" she then screamed.
"What, Lethe?" I asked.
"We don't have any classes together!"
"What!? We don't?" Lyre asked.
"No!"
"Well, that sucks," I said.
"Yeah!" Lethe protested.
"Hey, Lethe!" I said as I glanced at the papers in her hands, "Don't worry though, look! We have lunch together!"
Lethe looked at the schedules again, "Oh, yeah. We do..."
"Yeah! We'll see each other at lunch!" Lyre smiled.
"Yep!" I said. "But anyways, shouldn't you two be going to class?"
"Yeah, I think we should be," Lyre responded, then turned to Lethe, "C'mon Lethe, let's go."
"Ok... see you later Leila!" Lethe said then started to walk off with Lyre.
"See you later!" I answered back, then turned around and went back into Mr. Tibarn's room.
As I entered, I surveyed the vroom to see if there was anyone who I knew so far, was was in my class this block. I spotted a couple people, Momiji, Claude, and Haru, and that was all.
"Hey, Leila!" Momiji yelled over to me.
I looked over to him and answered, "Hey Momiji,"
"Come sit with us!" he offered.
"Um... ok...." I answered and sat with them.
"Hmm... so far I know not a soul of anyone in here, cept you, Haru, and that guy over there," Momiji said pointing somewheres.
I looked to where he was pointing and saw it was Claude. I watched Claude for a bit, but he must've felt someone watching him because he looked up from what he was writing, and at me. And smiled. Immediately, I turned my head away, not wanting to let him see me blush. But of course that didn't help because Momiji noticed my sudden turn of red.
"Hey Leila, you ok? You're face is red," he asked taking notice.
"I'm fine," I answered.
"Are you sure, cause you know my cousin is a doctor and he can..."
I said I'm fi-" I started, but caught a glimpse of someone who just walked into the classroom and froze.
"Hi, Leila" he said as he walked by me, smirking.
I didn't answer, and slumped back in my seat. I watched him out of the corner of my eye sit down, in which was my cue that it was ok. For now, anyways.
"Leila, are you ok?" Haru asked this time, taking notice.
"No, not anymore" I answered.
"Oh my god! Call a doctor! Leila what's wrong?" Momiji asked.
I whispered the answer into Momiji's ear. Then Momiji turned to the guy and stuck his toungue out at him and then called him a jerk.
The guy on the other hand flipped Momiji off.
"Agh!! He flipped me off!" Momiji said.
"Just ignore him Momiji" Haru answered.
Momiji turned to the guy again after listening to Haru, "You win this time!" he said shaking his fist, "Mysterious guy!"
*bell rings* (Mr. Tibarn walks in)
"All right, all right, settle down class!" Mr. Tibarn yelled as he walked in and stood behind his desk. "All right, is everyone settled? Good. Now first things first. Attendance." he said as he held up the now familiar attendance sheet. "Raise your hand and say here if you're here, ok?" Ok. Now to start off... Ah! I know Momiji, Haru, Claude and Leila are already here, so... next is... Seimei Aoyagi?
"Here," the guy that was now known as a jerk by Momiji, answered, and raised his hand.
I shivered and cringed at the sound of his voice.
"Ok, Nakahira?"
"Here!" he replied, raising his hand.
"Rikku?"
"Yes?" she said," Oh! Yeah! I'm here!" she answered and raised her hand.
"Right... how about... Kazuki Shikamori, is he here?"
"Yeah, I'm here," he answered and raised his hand.
"Damn, this is boring, anyways is Loki here?"
"Here" Loki answered, raising his hand.
"Right.... and finally, Narugami, are you here?" he asked, now sounding a bit bored.
"Right here Mr. Tibarn!" Narugami answered, raising his hand like all the rest.
"Good, then it seems like everyone is here," Mr. Tibarn said as he set down the attendance sheet and looked up at the class. "Now to begin class... But first things first. Since this is a really small class, I want you all to pair up with a partner!" he said, "And while you're doing that, I'll be right back." he then said and left the room.
"Everyone then got up and went to find a partner. Momiji partnered with Hatsuharu (of course), Rikku with Kazuki, and Loki with Narugami. Now all that was left was me, Claude, Nakahira, and him.... Seimei....

*Chapter 4 complete....*
Chaoleader
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: A Heart of Two Worlds

Post by Chaoleader »

Love this! And can you add me to The vampire school days please? And please add to that naruto story i like that one alot!
ChaoX-Boy
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by ChaoX-Boy »

Its a great story, but Chaoleader you do know that he/she just triple posted.
Chaoleader
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chaoleader »

Yeah but its because nobody posted and he didnt want to wait to reveal his story to the world...
Amaya
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Amaya »

Chaoleader wrote:Love this! And can you add me to The vampire school days please? And please add to that naruto story i like that one alot!
Yes I know...

People seem to like that one more... but the problem is I havent even written anymore of that one cause I am having trouble of how to enter Hinata...
ChaoX-Boy wrote:Its a great story, but Chaoleader you do know that he/she just triple posted.
>.> I am a she... and also... I have joined many other forums... and it says in each and every forum that you can not double/triple post... but the ruled do not apply to fanfiction, art, and writing.... they can double/triple post only when they are updating. :U