Sonic Generations has Sonic 06? What will happen, now?

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Marine_Chaos_Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: That's just Grand-acious!

Sonic Generations has Sonic 06? What will happen, now?

Post by Marine_Chaos_Chao »

I wonder if Sega lost their marbles on this one. Crisis city has the level of Silver's Future in Sonic 06, but it should never had existed. If you think that I'M losing MY marbles, understand that there are also Iblis creatures in there too. I already have theories of how it's possible, but do have one question: How will this effect Sonic and friends in further adventures? And will this future be messing up Silver's time-line? DISCUSS!
'Allo Everyone! I'm Maci-Lena, and I've finally came back...you probably don't care, do you?
I'm a Mephiles fan, and recently an Eclipse fan.
I may decide to do commisions in the future, but for now, CI will be a place to be silly on.
ShadouZaHejjihoggu
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Re: Sonic Generations has Sonic 06? What will happen, now?

Post by ShadouZaHejjihoggu »

One way to explain it is that Time Eater can access different timelines.

I don't think it would have any significance to Sonic's future seeing as it's 200 years in the future if I remember correctly, but I'm probably way off. Where two hundred came from, I don't know.

To answer "Will this future be messing up Silver's timeline," it might. We'll use Dragon Ball Z for example. Trunks's future is destroyed by the Androids and Cell. He goes back in time and fixes everything then returns to his own time. When he returns, however, his future is still destroyed. He created another timeline, which could be the same result from what happened in Crisis City. Or, defeating and destroying the Time Eater sent all of the places and times back to their spot on the timeline and it never happened.
btw i cant beat the bailey fight