Hacks/Cheats in Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
BriefCasey795
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: Recovering Cancer Patient

Hacks/Cheats in Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Post by BriefCasey795 »

Guys, today, I went to Gamespot, and I went to Sonic Mega Collection, and I found a cool hack/cheat for the game Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Which I have unlocked. It's one for levles you would NEVER go into as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles! (You must have cleared the game on a file to do this, or must be on Angel Island zone. creating an altrenate file is optional.) First, Go to Angel Island Act 1, then grab a swing vine. press on the control pad, left,left,left,right,right,right,up,up,up.
You'll hear a ring if you entered it corectly. Then pause, and press A. go down compettition, and You'll see sound test. choose mushroom hill. on those pulling elevators, press the same on you did on Angel island. then you will now go to Zones you couldn't go to. Tails or Knuckles in The Doomsday Zone anyone?(LOL) Hope this helps.
Friend Codes - Youtube - Steam -
Anything you see on here before 2016-17 does not reflect who I am today.
Harizi
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Harizi »

cool and need an omochao hack :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :omochao:
chaomaster
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by chaomaster »

i did that on that game but it corrupte so mega collection i play for sonic the hedgehog only
I see and hear all you do I am mysterious that way.
Pokemon Doom RPG