My sonic review (PS2)

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chaomaker426
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

My sonic review (PS2)

Post by chaomaker426 »

Well Incase you didnt already know. Sonic is facing eggman (dr. robotnic) on eggmans ship in space. He blazes through eggmans army and goes supersonic. Eggman traps him and turnes him into the werehog draining all of the chaos emeralds powers. He was dumpped onto the broken earth and has to return all the chaos emeralds back to teples all over the world. During this game like any you have a help ( omochao i dont think so) This little chimpmunk/fairy/bat thing is chip. He lost his memorie when you crashed on earth. I say the 1st level is very amusing as the hedgehog. Even the turitol blew me away. But night falls and the werehog comes in. The turitols are mainly combat and very fun. As you get points from defeating enemys you can get new moves, such as the hammer punch and much more. The temples of gaia ( guy-ya) are the temples which unlock stages and fun for you. In the day eggmans robots come for you, but at night the ovil one named dark gaia have monsters attack. A few continents who had suffered from the earthquake some time after you crashed. Holoska(alaska), chun nan (china), apota ( no idea). but still its more about the were hog and much more fun that way i would give it 10 of 5 starts WOOT! jk 5 of 5
justin
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

that sounds like a fun game

Post by justin »

that sound like a great game i hope l get that for cristmas :herosuprise: