Chao ideas

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chaomaster4
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Chao ideas

Post by chaomaster4 »

I know this would never happen, but i think it would be cool if SEGA/Sonic Team could sneak Chao gardens in by making the chao apart of the gameplay. Like maybe in that Sonic Chronicles game (only have more things to do/unlock after beating the story) You could equip Chao and make them apart of your gameplay like you can raise them to be helpful to sonic on his adventure. He could equip more than one and depending how they were raised, they could have different abilities and what not. What do you guys think? I wonder if SEGA will ever see this, Probably not...
Chaomaster4
Image Image Image
0ccupycl~
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: Chao ideas

Post by 0ccupycl~ »

It's a very good concept you have here!

The Chronicles series did have an equip a chao option I believe; I don't quite remember haha XD

But yes, that would be a very nice way to add chao to the modern games.
I am an EX-Chao Island troll. Don't judge.

But I can take pride in the fact that i'm the greatest troll this site's ever seen. ;)
krzys2
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: The key of making chao happy...Is good fruit

Post by krzys2 »

chaomaster4 wrote:I know this would never happen, but i think it would be cool if SEGA/Sonic Team could sneak Chao gardens in by making the chao apart of the gameplay. Like maybe in that Sonic Chronicles game (only have more things to do/unlock after beating the story) You could equip Chao and make them apart of your gameplay like you can raise them to be helpful to sonic on his adventure. He could equip more than one and depending how they were raised, they could have different abilities and what not. What do you guys think? I wonder if SEGA will ever see this, Probably not...
I was thinking this too alot of times . I would like that it would happen :herosway:
Image Image Image Image
Legends will never die, so will not cookies
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

I'd prefer a chao game that's like Viva Pinata, but instead of singing chao to parties to be beat with sticks (heh heh heh oh lord) you'd take them to places where they'd race/karate/or something like that based on their skills. Maybe you could take them to an island to have little adventures in where chao of certain type had skills you could use in the area, like in Monster Rancher 4.

Oh god, I want this so badly. It would be wonderful.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
XSonicX
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by XSonicX »

That would be freaking awesome PinkIceFox. If they ever make another game with chao gardens, it shoukd be made like that.
Silver Hedgehog
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver Hedgehog »

SEGA needs to bring back the chao garden