Sonic '06 DLC?

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

DLC

Sonic Hard Mode
50%
Shadow Hard Mode
No votes
Amigo Stages
50%
SANIC OH SIKS SUX! U SUX 2!
No votes

Total votes: 2

Rhys Coker (SB)
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Sonic '06 DLC?

Post by Rhys Coker (SB) »

I have $$$ on my X-box live account and I was considering getting either Sonic or Shadow hard mode stages. (Yes, I actually enjoy '06)

Are they worth the money?
Rhys Coker (SB) wrote:Goku then teleports us to the Great Wall of China, where we meet up with Knux, who we learn is dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts as he jumps straight into a tornado.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Re: Sonic '06 DLC?

Post by Snowy »

Yeah dawg, unless ya want to rage quit every half hour.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

wait

sonic 06 has dlc?
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

Yes, it does.

Don't bother with the DLC, the game itself is ****. Buy something better, like DLC for a better game.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
Rhys Coker (SB)
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Rhys Coker (SB) »

^
I know you're gonna hate me when I say this but... I actually like 06 (Except for Silver and a few Shadow stages). And I have all the DLC I want for games I already have (Except for Saints Row IV's expensive crap).

But then again, you did answer the question, so thanks! I'll just wait a few more days and see the results.
Rhys Coker (SB) wrote:Goku then teleports us to the Great Wall of China, where we meet up with Knux, who we learn is dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts as he jumps straight into a tornado.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

If you do go for DLC, get the Sonic ones. They're the most bearable of the levels in-game.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa