what sonic game(s) do you like best

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

what sonic game(s) do you like best

DC or GC
67%
gameboy ( sonic advance etc.
3%
anceint ones (the very first ones)
14%
new ones (xbox & 360)
17%

Total votes: 36

ProChaoBreeder
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by ProChaoBreeder »

SA2B always the best sonic Game....

Shadow The hedgehog .....second favorite mainly because of all the endings ...
Cyclone
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Cyclone »

Monkeh wrote:Ha, I agree with you there. Sonic Heroes maintained a good level of graphics throughout the cutscenes, and then lost in in ShTH. It was a very cheap game, and I felt it was very easy to get all-A Rank and had very little replay factor.
The FMV cutscenes looked pretty good, but the same could be said for all FMV cutscenes, couldn't it?
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Post by Fusion »

Sawnik
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Sawnik »

Shadow the hedgehog really made me mad. The controls were hard/aquard. Black Doom got mad every level when you attack his men even thou they attack you! :chaoangry: And the mulity player was so...BAD! The choises were so supid. You can eather be Shadow,Yellow Shadow, Metal Pink Shadow ect. And the actual game play. There were NO RAIDARS :darksuprise: So baseicly you run around blindly shooting trying to find your aponit.

I give it a 3/10 :chaoangry: I want my money back.

Born on a island in the heavens