Those memorable things.

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Those memorable things.

Post by Pumpkinium »

Have you ever just sat and listened to a conversation about things having to be rearranged, or even gotten rid of, and you just sit there like "Oh my god nooooooo I don't want
this stuff to go..."?

Yeah, I had a few of those moments.

Like today, when we were getting rid of my old bed... That thing was fun because it was already broken from being jumped on, but I still found it comfortable due to my
endless layer of blankets I had on it, and now its gone. :c

I'm hearing countless requests for me to replace this office chair, I've had it as long as I've had this computer desk, and I don't want to get rid of both because we got them
free out of the garbage and they are still in good shape.

Like this chair, its squeaky and it makes noise but that noise is inviting to me because it is the noise I hear every day. Okay sure, I probably have a giant doom scar on my ass
due to every time I scrape it on the ripped open metal arm rest, BUT I DO NOT CARE! I still love this chair and its comfy and the actual cloth material of it seems impossible to
rip unless you are trying to rip it intentionally.

Anyways, enough about my stuff. Anyone have any of these moments?
help me
xxphoinexxx
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Re: Those memorable things.

Post by xxphoinexxx »

I know what you mean. My dad passed away about two weeks ago and we have to get rid of a lot of the old things in the house that im so used to. Most of all we have to leave the house that Ive lived in since I was four years old. I met my very first friend in that house. :chaocry:
Rayne
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Rayne »

I know how you feel xxphoinexxx. My dad passed away on Memorial Day. But I have gotten rid of things that are really close to me. When I was little my grandmother gave me a teddy bear and his eye glowed in the dark. When we had to move, I gave it to her so a part of me would still be with her even though I am not there. I still go over to my grandparents, just not as often.
I wish Lindsay was an Otaku too.

Danmakufu script: Nue Houjuu
xxphoinexxx
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by xxphoinexxx »

Ya ive also gotten rid of simple stuff like this one RC car I had since I was like six, my parents wanted to get rid of it and I was like WHY! :stomp: