2010 CI

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Re: 2010 CI

Post by mintdrop »

2010 was pretty great! I think I'd met wacky and Tobi and some more if my friends that I still have today by then. Which was pretty fun. being a newbie and using "teh" and drawing chao in MS Paint was great.

eboy you weren't even there .-.
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
Bunelody
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Bunelody »

Can't say I remember that year... then again I can't remember half he stuff that goes down on this site.
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by Speeps »

moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: How to cure an obsession: Get a new one

Post by moonsoul »

This has been what my years posting at Chao Island have been like for me:

2008: Hi everyone! I hope we can be friends, I like chao and video games and teddy bears! Whee~ XD It'd be nice if I could become a mod here, but I doubt it'd happen. I'll just keep posting and try to stay active in the community and- oh hey they want me to be a mod. Wait. They want me to be a mod? They want me to be a mod?! Yeeeees! Oh wait how do these new buttons work. Okay got it!

2009: La la la, modding, chatting. All is well.

2010: Let's talk more about video games! I'm gonna read tarot cards for people! Waah, after almost a year of doing this I have so many requests and I can't keep up! I'll stop taking requests... for now.

2011: Instead of tarot card reading, I'm going to make sims of people from Chao Island and it's gonna be fun and there's gonna be drama and fires and money and expansion packs... and my laptop died. And trying to play this game kills my laptop. Poopy.

2012: I hibernated this year.

2013: Let me play through a game I love that's obscure and long and take screenshots of EVERYTHING. Like it or not, you're getting the brunt of my love of this game, because I used up the goodwill of my friends letting me rave about it.

Wow, it's hard to believe I did that this year. It feels like forever ago.
Vampires smell good.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

Your Sims LP was frikkin' great, even if it didn't last that long.
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Tails Doll »

Those early years were really memorable for me. I had fun... or something... I guess I got a kick out of pretending to be Tails Doll. Well, it was a cool, solid username so I decided I would try to fool users into believing I was really Tails Doll. I highly doubt I ever convinced anyone, but the 9-10 year-old self didn't understand that. I don't remember much of those years, but looking back on the index of my old posts, it looks like I was a really loud, spazzy, and illiterate kid. It's hard to believe that I actually did that. If those posts were untitled and anonymous, I would never be able to recognize myself in them.

I thought I was active in 2009, but it seems as if a lot of things flew by me without me even noticing. I guess I was active in only a small portion of topics. I did get to see a lot of remnants of the activity from 2009/2010, so I have some recollection of the events during those years.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Remember that Bushnak vs Tails Doll war you started up?
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Tails Doll »

Yep. It was more a war against the fan-base of users who supported BUSHNAK. Anyways, what of it?
cloudchaoclan
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Motto: determined

Post by cloudchaoclan »

ShadriaFan wrote:Remember that Bushnak vs Tails Doll war you started up?
That was amusing for a little while, I'll be honest
wuz fun -_^
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

The wars were the stupidest things ever made, and I find it funny that we all pretty much realized that RIGHT after it officially ended.

Also this is more talking about CI's community in the past as a whole than just simply 2010.
MoonDancer
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by MoonDancer »

I would have been 10 if I joined in 2010,although I feel like I may have missed some fun,I like Chao Island the way it is now.So I don't really regret not joining until 2013,I've been coming on C.I. since 2007,but I only found out you could actually join and use the Forums until 2012,so I decided to join in late 2013.
Image I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a Freak. So I've been a Freak all my Life and I have to live with that,you know. I'm one of those people.