The Theory of Triert of impersonating Mana

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

The Theory of Triert of impersonating Mana

Post by Yukki »

Think about it.

*Triert's desires to get back at Mana since that one incident once upon a time may have been enough for this prank

*The fact that Triert seems to be grossly interested in this subject and posts all about it everyday even though he has a bitter disliking to Mana

*Triert was totally against Mana's return and this may be him all along, trying to make Mana such a nuisance in a dumb attempt to get her banned again

*The clues are all hidden in the alt's usernames. They all mock and insult Mana by including vulgar language or creepy faces. The last one listed by Mana in the first topic about this issue, the un was "**** you triert;)"

Now, why would the impersonator target Triert? To make him seem like a victim and be removed from the suspect list?

No seriously, we need a name. And these little clues make me point at Triert for all this.

inb4peopleaccusemeinstead
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: The Theory of Triert of impersonating Mana

Post by CitrusCat »

I feel that Triert knows better than to do something like this. I don't really believe this theory of yours.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

yeah, and seeing how Triert, Mana, and Sable were all in chat together actively when the latest spam user came up, I don't think it's either 3.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

My defense

An account insults mana by appearing to be a circumcision, given the offensive nature of the accounts, if I wanted to offend, I would have used a username that depicts the lower female genitalia.

I also hate making new hotmail accounts to make different accounts just about anywhere.

Also, the Riot impersonator has been using tor from what we're able to gather. I stopped using tor ever since they became sjw lapdogs.

Beyond that, Triot, the recent account was created while me, sable, and mana were all in a chatzy together.

That and, I hate mana for having the "listen and believe" mentality. The only thing that could ever satisfy me is other people refusing to adopt a mentality like that. This topic is actually pretty nice to see, I'm not free of being a potential suspect and I think it's fair given my history with her.

If you do need an alibi, I have one coming right now.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Typically I watch Tree while he's on CI or am right next to him when he's on his laptop, so I would have known if he was going to do something like that. I also would have told him it was a bad idea and why.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

This does not need to exist. Rampant speculation is only going to anger each other, and that is not what we should be doing. Additionally, there are already other topics regarding this.
Also, giving attention to someone seeking it by stupid actions is not the way to go.