Attack on Titan Season 1 Ending 2 Breakdown ( With Spoilers

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Kaiser.
Child Chao
Child Chao

Attack on Titan Season 1 Ending 2 Breakdown ( With Spoilers

Post by Kaiser. »

I was watching Attack on Titan Season 1, and I noticed things...

"Suppose I'm not me, then who's to say that you are you?"

- Maybe that wasn't Mikasa in chapter one that said the ol' mighty famous line: "See you later....Eren."

- Or the Mikasa that we see and know isn't the real Mikasa.

( On the other side of the wall, we have the shape shifters: Annie, Reiner, Berthold, Ymir, and now Hisotra. So he was foreshadowing this. )

"Once your soft like sand shell breaks and your heart crumbles."

- Chapter 65 ended with (various translations) but all around dust, crumbling, etc. Sand gets dusty.

"I could hear someone calling out to me."

- "See you later....Eren." or "Eren, Eren, Eren, wake up!"

( Now we see him in a familiar position from the recent chapters, ever since he's been chained up by Rod. )

"My ear's are ringing."

- We hear that once or twice in season one, but Eren talks about it in the manga too once.

"It's as if time has frozen, now wake up."

- We've been seeing theories of time travel, and I honestly thought with the whole memory whipping it was no more then he makes not only the Asians but the Ackerman's too immune to it - so it goes right back to time travel.

( I'm thinking after this Arc the real battle will begin, things are only starting. )

( After or during the "Living corpse" part, it looks like an "Angel" giving something to the big people (titans?) The only person with has something to do with "Angel, God, etc." is Marco - his name means "Messager of the Gods." )

"We break out of walls and reunite with worlds yet mapped."

- This this this this. I've always wondered why there was a King if there wasn't other lands to go to war with or trade with, etc. There are other places, I wonder if they're doing better off.

( The ending the drawings look like man VS man on horse back. The seed of life that Mikasa holds starts from the Man VS Man. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwLV52Ut048