Minecraft

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
RS Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Minecraft

Post by RS Chao »

Anyone else/heard of this game?
One of my buddies on Skype got me hooked on it recently, and it's a pretty fun game, for those interested in first person sandbox games or something....
MajorEliteKing
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Re: Minecraft

Post by MajorEliteKing »

I've heard of this game, once, but I've never played it
Sandbox games are pretty fun though considering the level of entertainment from Garry's Mod and Halo's Forge mode
Image Image Image
Shiruba Shadic
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by Shiruba Shadic »

lovethislovethislovethislovethis.
Do you have an account :3 I'm called SilverGuru :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mostly on a server called FREEBUILD FOR FUN [BIG MAP]
Yey :3
Put this in your Signature if you want Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
remade.
RS Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by RS Chao »

My account name is Shepsmeister, though I usually hang around in a private server on Minecraft Alpha.
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

It reminded me of Atmosphir when I looked at it but I never played it because Atmosphir is awesome enough for me.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
Tesserpants
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Tesserpants »

I loooove minecraft I play it every once in a while- I have a Hidan skin!
lol this topic is old.
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

Yeah, I've heard about this game a while back, but I don't really want to buy it, to me it'll be like Scribblenauts, everything I could ever think of is in my hands and my mind draws a blank.

Even though it's apparently very buggy and updates are rare or something, people like the game but hate some things about it.

Although I may get it if I could download this.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
Rika_of_Thunder
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Rika_of_Thunder »

Oh hey, I made a topic about this game a really long time ago, lol XD But yeah, I totally love it~ I could spend hours and hours making junk like castles and roller-coasters |D
Tesserpants
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Tesserpants »

I made a rollar coster too!! but while i was on it a creeper blew me and part of it up XDD
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

retrolinkx wrote:Even though it's apparently very buggy and updates are rare or something, people like the game but hate some things about it.
Since I bought it a month and a half ago it went from Beta 1.3 to 1.4, to 1.4.1, to 1.5. Beta 1.6 is coming out soon.

Don't listen to the people who say updates are slow. It's in Beta, and the guy that makes it still has other things to do, he can't devote his life to it yet.

And of course it's buggy. It's in a beta, you can't expect a beta game not to have bugs in it.

Also, by simply watching stuff on youtube, or joining a multiplayer server you get great ideas for things.
T3hCh0s3n0n3
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by T3hCh0s3n0n3 »

What Drouge said.
The game is a lot of fun.
And you don't have to build things. You can fight off zombies, skeletons, and creepers.
Or mine for valuables in a cave.
Or fool around on multiplayer.
Or... tame wolves... etc.
cham
Adept Chao
Adept Chao
Motto: Bang Bang Bang Bang Have A Nice Dream

Post by cham »

i love it! although i dont have alpha i play classic and have survival test there are only a few games where you can make your on world the ones i can name are...minecraft, roblox ,atmosphir,gmod,halo forge,and sccriblenauts.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I have a theory that your character is going insane in this game. Every reason actually has a good use, but that doesn't change how insane you are in this game.

- From a guess, your the last human alive after whatever killed the rest off. Your insanity starts from the first wood peice of wood you break, you wake up desperate to make shelter and tools. You punch the tree out of that same desperation for survival, night comes and your smell the dead rotting corpses of zombies, seeing the enourmous spiders, you hear the footsteps, but what you never see coming is a creeper. From the initial blast you barely survive and struggle to find food. But you rebuild your shelter fast and wait the night out. You see pigs, sheep, and cows. Since your hungry you have to eat, you beat the sheep and rip off the soft wool, but then its too thin to eat. You realize the cow skin is too tough to eat, tough enough that you wear it.

- Then you see the pig and slaughter the thing. You know the pigs will give you food because its not tough like the cow, its fat unlike the sheep. You eat it raw, and go back to your base to make a nicer place to rest on instead of the dirt. The wool from the sheep is soft and the wood will keep you above the dirt. You make the bed and go to sleep, when you wake up you look around, you find a cave system and look into it. But its dark, you drop sticks after you fall down but suddenly light up after hitting the ground causing them to light up. You collect the coal with one of your tools and light them around.

- Things go to hell when you find the dungeon that for some reason has an infinite amount of one of the monsters you've seen before the other night. You kill them all, you break what makes the monsters keep showing up. When its all over you see a chest and look inside of it and find things left behind. You see a saddle and put it away for later, you take everything inside of the chest and see a record, making your sanity slip. You leave the dungeon and see flowers on the ground. You ground the flowers with your fists into dyes and color the sheep every single color you can imagine. You ride a pig because they know what you do, they think if they're passive you wont kill them, you put the saddle on the pig and ride it. But it doesnt listen just yet, it wont listen, it wants you off but cant get the strength to do it. You get dissapointed with the pig and kill it.
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

What the hell Tesserpants..

Well anyway, I found this game to be a waste of my money. I cannot put up with the stupid unintelligible crap you find on every single online server out there.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

I dunno, if you join a server with people you already know, then it's pretty fun.
Especially if they don't try to have an "economy"
T3hCh0s3n0n3
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by T3hCh0s3n0n3 »

Multiplayer can be very frustrating and disappointing.
You just have to find the right people.
Tesserpants
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Tesserpants »

@Enzo- Dude if you dont like the game why post on here besides seeking attention :/
truesilva
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by truesilva »

I very much enjoy minecraft :D

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B8jRMMkCyo
egg
cloudchaoclan
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Motto: determined

Post by cloudchaoclan »

Just gonna leave that there, along with this:

I love Minecraft.
wuz fun -_^
wic.
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by wic. »

At my school every student gets a macbook that they can take home and do work on. Almost every student has it on there. I don't. I never got to downloading it. :\
Silver4Ever
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Silver4Ever »

Minecraft is awesome. But I hate getting lost.
When life gives you lemons, you can't make lemonade unless life gives you water, sugar, and a container, too
truesilva
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by truesilva »

^build a compass
O*O
*!*
O*O

O = nothing
* = iron ingot
! = redstone

always points to your spawn
egg
Silver4Ever
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Silver4Ever »

I actually ended up building a compass. I'm just trying to follow it back to my spawn now.
When life gives you lemons, you can't make lemonade unless life gives you water, sugar, and a container, too
Tesserpants
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Tesserpants »

@Clodchaoclan:XDD awesome picture.

Oh ty truesilv I never knew you could make a compass- i am kinda a noob on the game :P
Silver4Ever
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Silver4Ever »

well, I found my way back with a compass, and I found 3 pigs in my house. they must've hd some sort of pig-party when I left. XD