UNDERTALE

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Raidein
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Butts

Re: UNDERTALE

Post by Raidein »

I love dis game. If there was one flaw I could point out, it'd be that th[REDACTED]

Ok seriously now though, the only real problem with the game is the people that play it. By that, I mean a large section of the fanbase.
Challenge yourself to google an UNDERTALE character's name and scroll as far as you can until you see rule34
cloudchaoclan
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Motto: determined

Post by cloudchaoclan »

CitrusCat wrote: (Also, I've been kinda wanting to change my avatar to Asriel Dreemurr, but I'm not sure if that would be OK since the character is a major spoiler.
goat son best character
wuz fun -_^
RougetheBat
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Specializes in all jewels, and a very good chao owner

Post by RougetheBat »

My favorite character is hands down Undyne, captain of the Royal Guard. She just has so much personality to herself, and I love how she acts in the game.

But to be honest I am not that much into Undertale rather then when I got into it, when it came out. I am back into the Sonic franchise again, and I play SA2 on my dreamcast every 2 or 3 days, to get all the emblems in it ( Note, I already got all the 180 emblems on the PS3 version of SA2B, but I decided to get them all again but on my Dreamcast this time, all the while caring for my 3 chao now on the DC version. ).
How was that? Perfect, like me?
Image :darksway: :darkhappy:
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

Undertale was referenced in the Homestuck update today and it was both amazing and stupid at the same time.
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Well I mean, Toby Fox is involved in both. Soooo
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere