rocket league rocket league rocket leg

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

rocket league rocket league rocket leg

Post by Prince Ricard »

hey hey so. i don't know if any of you guys have heard of it but i've been playing a lot of rocket league recently. it's a fairly simple game, in fact i'll describe it in two words:
car soccer
pretty much, you get to customize your "battle-car," drive it around an arena and try to knock the ball into your opponents goal, just as youd expect. if you wanna get tricky, you can also drive up walls, and even fly for limited amounts of time with rockets!
to be quite honest this is probably the most fun game i've played in a very long time, and it's a riot especially if you're playing with friends
so, just wondering! anyone here play rocket league? heard of it? up for a game sometime?
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Re: rocket league rocket league rocket leg

Post by retrolinkx »

Yeah, I like Rocket League because it's the one game everyone is bad at so there's really no pressure on the whole thing.

It's fun to play with friends, especially when you pull off stupid goals and everyone is just confused on how you did that while you're acting like it was all part of your plan.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!