(Story) Blade the ninja Chao

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 14 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MarcusChao22
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

(Story) Blade the ninja Chao

Post by MarcusChao22 »

Okay so, here is my story

Chapter 1:

" Okay now that I got these heart fruits, I can get a new chao!"
Said the mystery voice. The stranger gave 2 chaos each a heart fruit and they started to mate. Then an egg popped out as the happy parents jumped up and down. The stranger picked up the egg. "Now I can get that new chao ive been wanting!" He shook the egg for a few seconds and sat it down. The egg slowly started to pop and crackle, all of a suddenly the top of the egg flew off. A small chao poped out, and began to crawl. The chao stopped infront of the stranger. " Hey there little guy, im Marcus." the chao looked at him curiosley, then it crawled off to the water." Hey dont go in there-" but it was too late, the chao had already jumped in the water, and tryed to swim. " Aww poor guy, so I guess you like to swim? Heh" So Marcus took the small chao to get it named. Marcus came out with the chao, that had been named Blade, and this is the story of how a chao would become an awsome chao.