The Revenge of Nazo

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 14 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
PokeDanny10
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Location: in my house in a city in a state in a country in a continent in a world in the milky way galaxy

The Revenge of Nazo

Post by PokeDanny10 »

Have you seen The Power of Nazo, or Nazo Unleashed? That's a good story, and animation. You should be guessing why the title is The Revenge of Nazo. Well, ChakraX (maker) it's leaving the story to everyone, just see his profile on YouTube and you should see the description. He's NOT making a new story. So I will try to make the NEW story. I'll tell you a little about the story:

Sonic and friends were receiving a prize from all the Earth when -KABOOM!!!!- something exploded at a few miles away, but with the power and magnitude of an earthquake.
Sonic ran toward that and something was leaving Eggman's lab. The strange creatures said, "Sonic the Hedgehog we meet again..." and they teleported... "Eggman what happened?!", Sonic said desesperately. "Naa...z....Noct....nus...back...", Eggman said without energy. "Good...bye...pesky little...friend", Eggman said like he was saying his last words. "Nooooo!!!!!", he yelled while he was calling Tails. "What happened Sonic?!", said Tails. "Eggman is..."

That's all I can tell.

Well, I need some people to help me on these flash animation, if you're interested below are the things you could do:

Sound Effects (explosion, puch, etc)

Game voices (like Shadow saying "I am the Ultimate Life Form!" from his game)

Character New Voices (Like Omahdon is recording the voice for Nazo):

Sonic
Shadow
Tails
Omega
Rougue
Knuckles
Eggman
President

I will be adding some new characters soon...
PM me if you want to help me, saying how you would help me, youtube user and I will PM telling you what to do next. Hope you get interested.

If you want one of those (^) feel free to request yours in here