The chronom of darkness 'story'

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 14 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chao2ooo
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

The chronom of darkness 'story'

Post by chao2ooo »

Ok it's a little story I was thinking of.I'm just going to tell the thing's now before you get bored so whatever.

Characters:

Sangata:A young 9 year old he like's to adventure and fight alot!Whenever he get's mad he turn's litterlaily on fire and goes to rage mode when in rage mode you also cause recoil damage to yourself.But on the bright side it make's you attack power stronger.

Tenchi:She is the sister of Sangata.She doesn't like to be disturbed.When she is she goes to rage mode like sangata but in her rage mode she doesn't get recoil damgage and her speed rises's instead.

Sanga:Sangata's chao sanga he never run's from a fight.He is basically a yellow hero chao.

Pongu:A fishmonger alien.He can transform from a purple fish to a omega cool looking human.He belong's to Tenchi and Sangata but he hide's his true identinty of a human that is like 18 year's old.

Loyd:A 19 year old brother of Sangata and Tenchi he is the oldest of his family.He has a hyper form that is almost impossible to turn into.

Evil side:

Kothonomatayas:The leader of the dark chronom.

Peasant Norm:His biggest and whiniest peasent ever sometime's he's wanted for whining so much but Kothonomatayas is still going to keep him.

General Maskoon:One of the 5 general's of dark chronom

ADMIN Godren:The ADMIN of dark chronom

ADMIN Nisk:The ADMIN of dark chronom

Lead General Sen:The leader of the genera's

Shren:???

Cat fluff:The mascot of dark chronom

Chapter 1 The chronom:
So it was a normal day Sangata was walking around with Pongu the fish.He wondered if anyone needed some help but he just went back to home on the new's it said;Today the chronom of planet sako was tooken and we may be next in line for our power source to get sucked up from this mysterious force.Well,said Loyd let's go.Go where said Sangata?To save the planet duh.Come on let's get our stuff.Hey Tenchi come on we got to go now!said,Loyd.Ok I'm coming.Hey Loyd where should we start,said Sangata.Well first grab the pistol then I'll tell you.*Grab's pistol's*Ok now will you tell me?Yeah ok were going to find out a way to get out of this continent and then break through the milatary base,said Loyd.WTF go through milatary base how do we do that and what for!?said Sangata.Well with the no sensered platform's we'll get through in no time and were going to get Shadow the Hedgog,said Loyd.Really,said Sangata.Yes really now come on Tenchi we need to go now!,said Loyd.Ok ok let's go now.,said Tenchi.Ok come on let's go guy's.,said Loyd.Huff huff ugh all this running made me exhuasted!,said Sangata.Me to,said Tench.Can we take a brake here?,asked Tenchi.Fine ok.,said Loyd.Ok let's go now.,said Loyd.
To be continued...
Hoped you like the first part cause the second part's even better!

Part 2 of chapter 1
Well you this part is a little gory and bloody so I think you shouldn't read some part's of this.

Ok continuing
Ok were at the military base come on,said Loyd.But but gah,shouted Sangata.What then he saw a strange creature biting into his chest trying to eat out his heart.What!?Issss...ss..sss that!*Get's out namokaohan atom bomb*But the monster goes to him them!Ahh **** help me!Loyd!,Tenchi screamed out!Get the hell of him you dumb ***!Then it jump's at Tenchi.Tenchi!?,they both screamed but no awnser came.Oh no is is she dead!?Urgh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That stupid ******* Come on monster fight me!
To be continued...
Its been so long you know....
Wheres CI been =P