SkyGinge on YouTube

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

How do you rate our videos?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Good video quality, there's a lot of potential there!
No votes
Decent video, I enjoyed it reasonably. Very good for beginners.
No votes
Alright video, you really need to fix the audio. Still, good considering you're starting out.
100%
I can see that you could be good, but you could do with better footage (which is on the way btw)
No votes
Pretty bad video, you can improve in a lot of ways.
No votes
You really suck, you should get off of the Internet altogether.
No votes

Total votes: 1

SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

SkyGinge on YouTube

Post by SkyGinge »

Alright, so my best friend has always dreamed of making YouTube videos. He's bought himself FRAPS and now as his best friend I'm going to be in some of his recordings. We're starting by doing Minecraft videos (a little generic I know), and would really appriciate any feedback. The first video I have for you isn't as good as some of the stuff we recorded that my friend is currently editing, so if you feel the action itself rather than the video quality is poor ten pleases bare with us. Also we know about the sound issue, there's no way around it at the moment and with volume turned up high it isn't that bad, or at least not bad considering we're beginners. Please bare that into account with your feedback as you can't expect us to instantly be as good as SkyDoesMinecraft and the like.

If you want better content than just a video with me in it then check the channel as my friend's first video was a rather masterful game of The Bridges. So yeah, feedback and viewing would be really appreciated :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuWtxhrYwu ... e=g-high-u

I'll keep this updated with any new videos I am in.
Spoiler:
Also yes, my name is Luke :L
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff: