Something from 1st Grade oops lost ch.1 3rd Grade now

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chowchow48
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Something from 1st Grade oops lost ch.1 3rd Grade now

Post by chowchow48 »

Hmm...
I can not tell you any more. Therefore I must type it.
Okay I lost the first chapter so I guess I'll do something from Authors & Illustrators Group in Third Grade.

FN Strikes Again

FN was ready to fight crime, although there was no crime to fight.

But then a boy screamed. First FN shouted, "Where's the CRIME?!"fr
Then the boy says, "Well, I have some video games you can fight crime in."
"What?! Virtual crime? Could it be possible? How can I go inside a video game?", shouted FN.
"That's not what I meant.", shouted the boy.

Now he and FN were closer. "Oh..." FN was dissapointed. "But what if I could?"
"I can do it! (whoah what Alex said this there is supposed to be a weird scientist guy)
blah bllah blah
So he invented a way to get inside a video game. FN and Alex, (the boy) a cocky kid, were transported into the video game.

Alex: cocky kid explained to them . "The title is: Attack of World Menaces. It's about a kid who's making toast and doesn't put anything away.

Later the dog knocks the condiments down while chasing the cat. Then cockroaches find awesomeness in it.

You can play as a human or cockroach. Well, let's go!"
"I don't get it!" said FN. "It says HUMAN or COCKROACH?"
"Do you want to be a human or a cockroach?", said Alex: cocky kid.
"Cockroach.", replied FN. -BOOM! Suddenly a giant cockroach robot entered! It looked like it was raising its foot to squash the humans way out of sight.

Obviously it needs a lot of edits; Which is why it didn't win. But I will do that later.

Anyway please comment it was OKAY for a first try, right?