Chaos chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 14 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

Chaos chao

Post by Chaodude21 »

Okay i have a few questions of chaos chaos i know how to create them but do i have 2 have my chao lvls up to 100 and if i abuse it (like wakeing it up in its sleep) before it reincarnates will it mess up the chaos chao process
pineapples never wear bathrobes?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!
CHAOKEEPER
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Re: Chaos chao

Post by CHAOKEEPER »

if you are just waking your chao up but not hurting it, it should not matter. However it you are abuseing your chao it will not become a chaos chao
" I Am a Chao Expert and I come in peace" Feel free to PM me on anything about chao I will be more then happy to help you!
http://dragcave.net/user/ZORAGON <<< See My Dragons
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by Speeps »

^ it doesn't matter if you abuse it.

You don't have to give it all lvl 100s, just all animals, and NO chaos drives, this only matters in the life in which you want your chao to become chaos, make sure also that you are happy with the chao's stats and family as chaos chao cannot die or breed, but there's the small chance where it won't work.
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Chaodude21 »

ty 2 both of u for helping me out i got this game from a freind like 2 weeks ago and ive already beaten it i just like the chao garden and more importantly is there a chao garden on Sonic DX directors cut cause im planning on getting it for GC :darkcool: :cool: :herocool:
Master Chao
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Master Chao »

Yes there certainly is a Chao garden in SADX, but it doesn't have as many races or chao kindergarten, or any karate.

It's still worth getting though. :wink:
Went back to my original avatar.
I'm back?
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

Besides, DX has better gameplay and story anyway.

As Master Chao said, it does have a nearly identical chao raising system, minus a few races, different animals and different Gardens. (Also, you have to feed them fruit for alignments)
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Chaodude21 »

New question if im makeing a chaos chao i have 2 give it all 21 animals do i have 2 give it to the chao with only one charecter like sonic or can i give it to him with all hero charecters and if i can only do it with one can one charecter get all 21 animals??
TeeTop
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by TeeTop »

It's impossible for one character to get all 21 animals.
http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/animals2.php
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Chaodude21 »

TY thanks to you im one step closer to getting a chaos chao once when i get my chaos chao i will post a pic on the fourm if i need anymore help ill be comeing back here 2 ask more questions and to talk with some otehr ppl :darkhappy:
13zath13
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by 13zath13 »

I wonder if you can get a chaos chao in sonic adventure dx? can you?
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Yes you can get a Chaos Chao in SADX, which is even easier because there are only fifteen animals your Chao will need.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Chaodude21 »

New question if i make a chaos chao by makeing on the hero side first evo then dark evo what would happen because i dont wanna try it unless there is a result
Master Chao
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Master Chao »

That question is worded funny, but I guess you're talking about the individual lives of a single chao and not about its evolutions in one life.

The first two lives of your chao have no affect on its third life (the life you would be making it into a chaos chao).

You could very well have a chao that was a dark chao for two lives in a row and turn it into a hero chaos chao in its third life. Nothing special happens.
Went back to my original avatar.
I'm back?
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Chaodude21 »

well on this site it says to get a hero chao you have to make it a hero Both evos during its first 2 lives then for a dark u have to keep it dark but what i would like to know is if u made it a hero first evo :heroblink: Then a dark :darkblink: would u get a netrual or what would the outcome be
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Some of the information on the main site is somewhat lacking due to Mooncow being the only one editing the site and him being very busy.

Past lives do not effect becoming a Chaos Chao. All they need is two past lives and to have their alignment chosen in their third life, before First Evolution. It's quite simple, really.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

i need help and that today i almost reincanated my chao the second time :chaohappy:
but there is a problem for me :darkcry:
i love that game so i made a bet with my brother but i had in mind to do one chaos chao
so here is the question:
PLEASE :herosurprise: Tell me if you have to give the chao all animals at the same time!!
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

Chaos chao

Post by Chaodude21 »

For it to become a chaos chao u dont need to give ur chao all 21 animals at once thats imposible actually no for it to become a chaos chao depending on which one u want it to be angel or dark u would have to give it all 21 animals with just hero or dark charecters because sonic cant get the hedge hog but knuckles can so if your looking to get a angel chao look at the animals page on the site http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/animals2.php and it will show u a list of animals best way to get your chaos chao is to Make a check list like i did so that way u know if uve already given ur chao the animal and do not i repeat do NOTgive it the same animal twice that will screw up the chaos chao process but thats only in the third life
JN News
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by JN News »

What levels or how many levels do you need to have completed in order to have access to all 21 different animals so that you can create a Chaos Chao?
supersolver17
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by supersolver17 »

u can look at the chao island website in animals2 and it where show you were all of the animals are located
Chaodude21
Child Chao
Child Chao

depends

Post by Chaodude21 »

It depends on what chaos chao u want if u want a dark one then u have to have i belive a rouge and shadow level unlocked if u want a angel one then u need a sonic and a Knuckles level unlocked
Fuzzy Chaos
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Re: depends

Post by Fuzzy Chaos »

Chaodude21 wrote:It depends on what chaos chao u want if u want a dark one then u have to have i belive a rouge and shadow level unlocked if u want a angel one then u need a sonic and a Knuckles level unlocked
Im pretty sure you can get all animals with either the 3 hero charectors or 3 dark charectors, or a mix of certain 3. It does not matter what type of chao you want it but lets say you have all hero charectors and u gave him the animals, you need a dark charector to pet the chao and make him dark.
My Chao Website in construction: http://fuzzychaos.webs.com/
ImageImageImageImage