Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Kaysakado
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky?

Post by Kaysakado »

I'm trying to get a shiny normal chao, so I'm breeding a normal chao and a shiny purple chao. Problem is, all of the children are shiny purple. Some are two-tone, and some aren't, but all are shiny, and all are purple. Why?

On a similar note, I'm trying to get a MTN chao, so I'm breeding a normal chao with a white one, but my end result is always either normal or white. Never a MTN and never a Two-tone white.
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: How to cure an obsession: Get a new one

Post by moonsoul »

For the first problem you're just unlucky. All I can suggest is if you keep trying. I've never really tried to get an MTN chao so I can't help you with your second problem. Sorry for that.
Kaysakado
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Kaysakado »

Thanks. Do you know how long it should take for a shiny normal on average?
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by moonsoul »

Random. You just have to hope you get lucky. You could try again and get it straight away or have to try 5 more times. XD; I wish you luck on getting it though, and getting your other question answered.
KevinBushy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by KevinBushy »

Well, i've tested that, and i don't think its possible, =/
dvddd3d
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by dvddd3d »

as farr as i know you're unlucky in both cases. :darkangry: :chaoangry: :heroangry:
superssonicx
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by superssonicx »

are you forcing the chao to bread if you are the chances are unlucky so iff i was you ide wait untill they whant to breed
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by moonsoul »

superssonicx wrote:are you forcing the chao to bread if you are the chances are unlucky so iff i was you ide wait untill they whant to breed
As far as I know "forcing" chao to breed doesn't determine the color of the chao. I believe it's all luck in what the random determination of the chao inside the egg is, giving heart fruit or putting a chao next to the breeding chao playing no part in the random choice.
Vizz
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Vizz »

You have to breed a gold or silver chao with a shiny chao.Thats how I got mine anyways.
This line of text is my signature......deal with it.