how to?:chaos chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
dvddd3d
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

how to?:chaos chao

Post by dvddd3d »

:darksuprise: I am halfway to getting a devil chao, but i am scared that my chao wont reincarnate and was wondering if i could get any advice on getting him there along with how to make it go a bit faster.(if possible) :darksuprise:
ChaosTiger
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChaosTiger »

Just make sure you treat your chao well, NEVER abuse it, even with good characters, and make sure it loves you enough to want to come back :3
Roar.
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

You can abuse it all you want. What you said is total bollocks...

You just have to make sure that it is HAPPY when it goes into the second cocoon, and it helps for it to die in front of someone it likes (as in, you can whistle them to call them.)... if you want it to reincarnate.

If you are too afraid of it NOT reincarnating, then spoil the chao as hard as you can. Spoiled chao DO have a high chance of reincarnating because they are treated with much love. :P
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
chaokrazyy
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by chaokrazyy »

in case your chao goes into a white cacoon do what the video says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXF09_p3QIc