Tree Seed Locations

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Tree Seed Locations

Post by Mayo »

Probably well-known by most of you, but hey, this may come in handy so you know where to plant the seeds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HkG72i0xoQ&feature=plcp
ciao chao
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Re: Tree Seed Locations

Post by ciao chao »

i think my chao is too stupid to plant seeds cuz even though i take it to kindergarten 24/7 and it has one every single prize in all the races, it still doesnt know how to plant seeds!!!
Once a Marine,
Always a Marine.
Semper Fidelis.
Camotoy
Egg
Egg

Post by Camotoy »

:omochao: I would guess since you won all the races with him that He is high in running, however if he is not lvl 3 or higher in running he may not be able to plant the seed. :wink:

On the other hand, If you can't plant a seed try near the stairs in the Hero garden in SA2:B (probably works in SA2 too).
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

For some reason, my chao NEVER manage to plant a seed in the Hero garden. I swear I was in that place FOREVER only to see my chao aimlessly walking around the entire garden, trying to find a place.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.