devil chao help

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Devil Master1
Egg
Egg

devil chao help

Post by Devil Master1 »

i need a lot of help.My chaos reincarnated but hes not a devil chao. ive done everything right. HELP! :darkcry:
dvddd3d
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by dvddd3d »

i would try reincarnating him(or her O.o) one more time and try again, just to be sure. :omochao: :darksuprise: :wink:
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Re: devil chao help

Post by Fusion »

Devil Master1 wrote:i need a lot of help.My chaos reincarnated but hes not a devil chao. ive done everything right. HELP! :darkcry:
Most likely you just made a small mistake. All I can say is, try again. Make sure you completely follow the instructions here, and make sure you give your chao no more than one of each animal.
Spear TBC
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Spear TBC »

Following what Fusion said,your chao needs to be on its third life(It has to reincarnated twice.)Make sure you didnt check its age as well.

Also,theres a very small chance it doesnt evolve correctly.Try again. :wink:
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Remember, all twenty-one animals, no doubles, no chaos drives. Food is fine though.
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.