Question about the Black Market

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
.:Constella:.
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Question about the Black Market

Post by .:Constella:. »

So I'm getting back into sa2b (on the GameCube) and I recently got 80 emblems and I'm trying to get a black egg but I have yet to see one. I've been checking the black market about every five minutes for a total of approx. 4 hours (over the course of two days) Is finding one in the shop just really rare at 80 or am I just unlucky?
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: Question about the Black Market

Post by ShadriaFan »

Black Eggs are always a rare to find egg. Get more Emblems, check every 10-20 minutes for a restock..and make sure you have enough rings for the first time you see it!
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Delta5
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Delta5 »

A lot of the good stuff like black eggs don't show until you get 100+ emblems. (I don't know exactly how many are needed) I want to say that black eggs show about the same time the shiny white/shiny red do. Don't quote me on that
Image Image
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Delta5 wrote:A lot of the good stuff like black eggs don't show until you get 100+ emblems. (I don't know exactly how many are needed) I want to say that black eggs show about the same time the shiny white/shiny red do. Don't quote me on that
Both shiny white and shiny red require a lot less emblems than black does.
Black requires 80+ emblems, as seen on the SA2B info page:
http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/black-market

OP has just been unlucky thus far, because even though they appear at 80, they're still rare to find until you get more emblems. Just keep at it, OP!