Sadx chao races (gc)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Sadx chao races (gc)

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

How do you make it so your chao will take a short cut? Mine never does!! Help
Last edited by The_Awesome_Chao on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: Sadx chao races

Post by ShadriaFan »

shortcuts and faster jack-in-the-box opening/mind games (picking the right item) comes from intelligence. Give your chao more blue box'd animals (sheep, raccons, ect)
Increasing the chances of the jack-in-the-box being empty comes from luck, the gold and black box'd animals (bat, skeleton dog, half fish, unicorn, phoenix, ect)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Sadx chao races

1 this is sadx :/

2 all animals increase both intelligence and luck equally

Please read the op and post accurate information :darkno:
Last edited by Mamkute on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the above post. Since your post is directly following, it is assumed to be a direct reply.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Sadx chao races (gc)

Post by Mamkute »

Do not be condescending to ShadriaFan, it was advice based on an older idea that the Luck and Intelligence Stats were based off of particular animal groups, which we now know as wrong.
Also, it would probably be best to specify the race courses in question for shortcuts. It seems like this is in reference to the Amethyst and Emerald courses.

Anyway, although I have hardly done races in SADX (focusing mainly on SA2B instead for my chao breeding,) upon looking at the main site page for SADX races, I have gained a bit of insight. The main site link is here:
http://chao.hippotank.com/sadx/races

It would seem that Luck and Intelligence have no purpose at all for the races as a whole, since the races are similar to the original SA races, and those stats were not present. So those are out as options for why the chao may take alternate paths. The best the main site has to imply is that it is random, and I definitely have nothing to support this stance, but until evidence shows otherwise (which may be an interesting thing to study) that that is the best bet for it.
Also, are the alternate paths necessarily shorter than the other, or just use different stats?
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Sadx chao races (gc)

I saw chacron skip 30 seconds of emerald by talking it