Ultra smart chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Ultra smart chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

Once on my old memory card I hatched a two toned like green and gave him lots of bone dogs so he could run. When he raced he opened the boxes instantly without pausing and his zeal barely moved in chao karate. What causes this?
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Ultra smart chao

Post by Chao Professor »

Exactly the same thing happened with my chao Lunar. Ok, so, as you probably know, Intelligence and Luck are two hidden stats. Every animal or chaos drive you ever give to your chao increases both stats a little bit. Your chao, like Lunar, must have a very high Intelligence stat. Those Skeleton dogs you gave to it may have maxed it out. Not a lot is known on Luck and Intelligence, but slowly, we're uncovering more with hacking, experiments and tests. Hope I helped :herosway:
Image It's still thinking...
Emerald Lance
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: Ultra smart chao

Post by Emerald Lance »

There's more! Both stats also have grades as well, just like normal stats! By editing the hex values, the grades can go as high as 255 (for reference, an S rank is only a 5). I haven't looked at the hex in a LOOOONG while, but IIRC the grades follow the same patterns as regular stat grades and only naturally go as high as 5 (though I could be very wrong about that, again it's been a while).

If I had to guess as to what caused your chao to spontaneously just be smart shortly after birth, I'd say that you probably inadvertently passed down some really good grades for intelligence from the parents and also inadvertently raised its intelligence really fast with just a few animals/fruits. That would be my guess, at least.
SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan, wrote:"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
--Gamefaqs.com