Download link for SA2B on PC?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Download link for SA2B on PC?

Post by Chao Professor »

Hiya everyone!!

I've never really downloaded a big game like this before, so forgive me if I sound stupid, but I really want to play SA2B on my computer. I was just wondering, does anyone have any safe download links for me to try? Will I need to pay for it, or is it free? Thank you in advance, any help at all is appreciated :herosway:
Image It's still thinking...
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: Download link for SA2B on PC?

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Download steam from http://store.steampowered.com/
then search sonic adventure 2
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

Protip: it's $15
Emerald Lance
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Emerald Lance »

I recommend paying for it from Steam. I'm not sure what our rules are in regards to the topic, but the illegal "free" versions don't work correctly and are often seeded with viruses that are put onto your computer during your installation of the game. It's just not worth it. Also, just to be clear, the game does cost $15, and getting it for free is illegal.

However, if you're willing to pay, then getting the game via Steam is the only way I know of to do so on PC.
SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan, wrote:"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
--Gamefaqs.com
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: I just ate dinner for breakfast!

Post by Canpaw »

also, for me, a lot of the bosses, and levels are easier with a keyboard, rather than a controller

anyways, you can download Steam, then download it from the store for 15$.
a