Evolution effects

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Evolution effects

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

I know that the first evolution raises the grade. But I heard somewere that a run type with the same state as a normal type will be faster then the normal type. Apparently this also applies for the second evolution.
Is this true?
How much are your stats affected?
What stats are affected by the chaos type??
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Evolution effects

Post by Mamkute »

I really doubt this is true.
There is nothing to imply that evolution would at all change how well a chao performs in that particular stat. And it seems particularly unlikely, since there would have to be some sort of hidden multiplier for chao of a particular evolution that would have gone unseen.

Second evolution would be even less likely, since it is a dynamic process, with a very range of what is technically a pure Run/Run chao.

If this were true, then a Chaos Chao would have the same effect as a None chao. Which would probably be stamina.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

This is exactly what I thought but just wanted it confirmed.
Last edited by Mamkute on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the above post. Since your post is directly following, it is assumed to be a direct reply.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I'm also doubtful, but this would definitely be very testable and fun to test.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Emerald Lance
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Emerald Lance »

It is not true. The run type sometimes gives the impression that it's faster in the gardens because it's more likely to start sprinting like Sonic (with its hands behind its back) for no reason if it's a run type. But this only applies in the gardens; in the races and in karate, all attributes are gauged solely by stats.
SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan, wrote:"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
--Gamefaqs.com