In desperate need of some chao pics

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 1 week old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

In desperate need of some chao pics

Post by Chao Professor »

Hiya!!

Well, I've been working very hard on my own chao website, snapping pics like crazy and working almost entire nights :herocry: and I need just a few more pictures before I can finally launch the site. Obviously, I can't take them from Chao Island :no:
But here is a list of the pictures needed :chaohappy:

Hero Run
Dark Swim
Dark Power
Normal Swim
Normal Power
Normal Run

And that's it! I would be SO grateful for anyone to help me out here. Of course, there would be credit given to you on my site :chaohappy:
Thank you in advance to anyone that can help! :sway:
Image It's still thinking...
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: In desperate need of some chao pics

Post by Mamkute »

I can't exactly help with the pictures (I don't have any of the games on PC, so picture taking potential is reduced) but I do wonder what is your goal for this new site? What sort of qualities are wanting on it that may be lacking from Chao Island? I hope Chao Island has not failed you in some way.
Chao Professor

Post by Chao Professor »

Of course, CI is a wonderful site which has not failed me at all :chaohappy: It's just, if there's one thing I know a lot about, it's chao. A few years back, I was playing it every day after school and early in the morning. A little more than a passing interest. :herosway: And to have my own website which can include a few things I wish CI would. Like an in depth page to glitches with pics and instructions, and a page dedicated to crazy hacking adventures... I also want to set up a fan art page and allow people to send in their work. My website will never be as good as chao island. But to have my own little site which I can call my own would mean a whole lot to me. Plus, I'd update the site's blog for new things happening in my gardens! I think that would be cool :chaohappy: Please don't take this the wrong way, I LOVE CI, and I don't want to copy it in any way. I just feel inspired by it :darksway: And these final pics would help me out so much
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

It makes me really happy to see that there are still a few dedicated Chao fans out there. :')

Just to clarify, though...
Is it just the first evolutions of the listed types that you need pictures of, or do you need some pictures for the second evolutions of those types as well? (Ex: For Neutral/Run, do you just need the freshly-evolved Chao, or do you also need images of the second evolutions that come after?)
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Chao Professor

Post by Chao Professor »

Hi CitrusCat :chaohappy:

Freshly evolved chao are needed the most at the moment. I may do a gradual evolution page in the future, so if you have any pics of hero/dark gradual evolutions, that would be awesome! I know it's a lot to ask, forgive me for sounding so rude here :herocry: But honestly, I don't know a better place to ask lol.

It also makes me happy to see people still love chao :3 I thought I was the only one who played it anymore, until I found this site :surprise:
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

I have good pics of all of the run type evolutions on my iPhone (They are actually pretty good the colors are just saturated a tad) but I don't know how to post them on the sight :darkcry:
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

FYI if needed you can use the pictures on the site if you want, i don't have any problem with sites doing this as long as they are not claiming it as their own work!
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Chao Professor

Post by Chao Professor »

Thank you Mooncow! :herosway:

I'll be sure to include a link to Chao Island on my website, and they'll be a post at the bottom explaining the CI pictures are not mine. Thank you once again, I can finally get on with the website now :chaohappy: