Is there any way for me to get a purple Chao on my ps3

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Is there any way for me to get a purple Chao on my ps3

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

I REALLY want one
I have done chao for a long time and I have NEVER seen a purple chao in my games. :darkno:
Do they even exist?
For that matter yellow and pink eggs are NEVER THERE ether what's going on?
I have just about all of the emblems.
How can i get a purple chao?
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Is there any way for me to get a purple Chao on my ps3

Post by Mamkute »

The Black Market seemingly has a set of three colors that will not appear in a given file. There are three sets containing three colors, both shiny and nonshiny, which will not appear. One such set is Pink, Yellow, Purple. There is some controversy over whether or not this observation of egg sets is valid, but it is very often applicable. Unfortunately, the best options for getting those three colors is setting up another chao file, which should ideally have a different set of three colors unavailable.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

Oh

Is there any way I can transport them over to my old file?
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

You could make a normal NiGHTS chao. Advanced NiGHTS chao are a beautiful shade of purple :wink:
Image It's still thinking...
InsanityIsMyEnemy
Egg
Egg
Motto: Can I just quit this immoral life already?

Post by InsanityIsMyEnemy »

On GameCube, I would remove the Memory Card, take out the color I want, and send it into the TCG. :omochao: That way, I can insert the card again, reenter, and obtain the color.

EDIT: But you are on ps3.
It all ends here.
Emerald Lance
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Emerald Lance »

It's possible with modding. Upload your chao save to mediafire and send me a link via PM; I will make one of your chao purple, as well as give it purple genes so it can pass on its purpleness to its children. ;)
SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan, wrote:"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
--Gamefaqs.com