Easy way to get Shiny Chao!

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Omega Marley
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: I'll play with you some other time!
Location: Homing Attacking on the Biolizard with Shadow and raging along the way

Easy way to get Shiny Chao!

Post by Omega Marley »

Shiny Chao Eggs of specific colors can be hard to find in the Black Market, so I made a simple guide for those who don't have enough emblems (like me) that can't get the shiny versions of the colored Chao eggs in the Black Market. Let's get to it! First, buy a Shiny monotone White Egg and a monotone colored egg of your choice and hatch the eggs.You can make the chao any type you want. Then, when the chao evolve, buy 2 Heart Fruit. Give one Heart Fruit to the non shiny chao, then the second heart fruit to the shiny white chao. The result should a Shiny version of the colored chao of your choice, but if not, then reset the game and do this process again. Hope this helps!
The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power, power enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos.