Chao intelligence

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Sanchezzalex_
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Chao intelligence

Post by Sanchezzalex_ »

Ok my chao is 99 in everything but fails the jack in the box. Is there anyway to make him smarter. I fed him animals to get his stats up.
Xeno
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Re: Chao intelligence

Post by Xeno »

According to this page, all animals will increase the Intelligence stat bar by 20%. Furthermore, if you feed him five animals, his Intelligence stat level will increase. I'm aware that only Chaos Drives and animals increase this hidden stat, so my suggestion to you is to just keep feeding him animals.
“Life’s not cruel until you put the game controller down.”

This is a little philosophical gem that I said when I was insanely tired.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

The jack in the box, I think, is two stats. Intelligence determines speed of opening, luck determines if there is a spike popping out. Also, using chaos drives is better than using animals. Both increase luck and intelligence, but drives do so twice as fast as animals.
Xeno
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by Xeno »

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the insight. I wasn't sure if the Chaos Drives increase the Intelligence stat bar any more than the animals do.
“Life’s not cruel until you put the game controller down.”

This is a little philosophical gem that I said when I was insanely tired.
Sanchezzalex_
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Sanchezzalex_ »

Mamkute wrote:The jack in the box, I think, is two stats. Intelligence determines speed of opening, luck determines if there is a spike popping out. Also, using chaos drives is better than using animals. Both increase luck and intelligence, but drives do so twice as fast as animals.

I fed it around 150 drives with the reuse glitch with no luck. My chao still always (100%) gets hit. Maybe the chao drive glitch doesn't work with luck or intelligence.
Sanchezzalex_
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Sanchezzalex_ »

Weird stuff... My chao, the one I was talking about earlier could solve the jack in the box in the jewel races but the not the one against the chaos chaos. My dark chaos chao which has always solved the jack in the box in the hero,dark and challenge races just failed on the diamond jewel race.

Honestly more research should be done on these stats.
Emerald Lance
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Emerald Lance »

I wanna say that the stat needed is dependent on the race itself: more difficult races will require higher stats, so it's common to see a chao open the box quickly in one race and very slowly in a more advanced race. I'm just guessing here, as I haven't tested it or anything. Also, aren't mushrooms supposed to increase intelligence by quite a bit? Plus, there is that elusive third hidden stat. Could that have anything to do with obstacles? It does exist, but what does it do?

I'm definitely in agreement that more research should be done on these.
SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan, wrote:"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
--Gamefaqs.com