Xbox question

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
elifm
Egg
Egg

Xbox question

Post by elifm »

Hi! I had sonic adv battle on the gamecube when I was little and loved it! today I bought sonic adv. 2 AND the battle expansion for xbox360, and I'm wondering some stuff?

do the breeding mechanics work the same way as in the cube? I just keep reading that its the same way as in the dreamcast, but since I have the expansion I'm not sure.
can I use the animal glitch?
and I think the answr is no but I'll try anyway: can I get the tiny garden exlusive eggs?
Thank you for reading!
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Xbox question

Post by chaoadventures »

The breeding is extremely similar to the GameCube version, the only difference being the addition of "Bright" chao
which are obtained by breeding a shiny chao and a two-toned chao.

The animal glitch is still there, you can also use it for Chao Drives too.

The Tiny Chao Garden eggs are unobtainable by normal means.

Also the Battle Expansion doesn't effect any of this, by the way.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
elifm
Egg
Egg

Post by elifm »

chaoadventures wrote:The breeding is extremely similar to the GameCube version, the only difference being the addition of "Bright" chao

The animal glitch is still there, you can also use it for Chao Drives too.

The Tiny Chao Garden eggs are unobtainable by normal means.

Also the Battle Expansion doesn't effect any of this, by the way.
Thank you for answering!! :herosway:
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

The breeding is extremely similar to the GameCube version, the only difference being the addition of "Bright" chao
Just to clarify, bright chao are not really an addition as they are more of a new little kink. They are basically the new "shiny two-tone chao". You'll notice that there are no shiny two-tones, and this is because they were replaced with these "bright" chao. ^u^
*adding that just to avoid confusion :3
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
elifm
Egg
Egg

Post by elifm »

NachoThePikachu wrote:
Just to clarify, bright chao are not really an addition as they are more of a new little kink. They are basically the new "shiny two-tone chao". You'll notice that there are no shiny two-tones, and this is because they were replaced with these "bright" chao. ^u^
*adding that just to avoid confusion :3
Oh, ok! Also, well, I wanted yo raise pink and purple chaos, but my starter eggs were orange and green and blue, and I'm scared of working towards the 90 emblems (I SUCK at this game so it's super difficult for me) and then finding out that my other set of eggs were red etc! is there any other way to get the pink and purple eggs? maybe in a second file, or if I restart the chao garden data?
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

There are randomly assigned specific sets when you start, but making the guess is tricky. On our Black Market Guide page, they do talk about the three different sets based on what they exclude:
Set 1:Orange, green, and blue along with their shiny versions.
Set 2:Red, sky blue, and brown along with their shiny versions.
Set 3:Yellow, pink, and purple along with their shiny versions.
If you started by seeing Orange, Green, and Blue, you don't really know which set you have yet. You can assume that you don't have Set 1, which means you either have Set 2 or Set 3.

If you let time pass and still don't see the eggs you want, but you see a Yellow egg, then you know you have Set 2 and you will be able to get them. If you see a Red, Sky Blue, or Brown egg, then you should reset the Chao Garden, because it means you likely have Set 3.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui