Dark Run Chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
luisdert
Egg
Egg

Dark Run Chao

Post by luisdert »

Hi this is my first post and i am trying to raise a Shadow Chao so i want to make it have 0 animals parts so i wanted to know if my Chao has 0 animal parts and know if he is going by the Run Evolution so watch the image and say me

imgur.com/ZPPzgrB

imgur.com/oET9jr6,aJGV3ks,gi5JEgT

I hope you help me i love raise Chao

PD: I am using Sonic Adventure 2, the Dreamcast Version

:darkblink:
FedoraBrella Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Fedoras and umbrellas...together at last!

Re: Dark Run Chao

Post by FedoraBrella Chao »

I can't tell what evolution it's leaning towards and it looks like it's too early to tell, but he has an animal's ears and feet. Skeleton dogs can remove animal parts, and green Chaos Drives can influence it towards the run type without giving animal parts.
Fedoras and umbrellas will always stand beside me!
luisdert
Egg
Egg

Post by luisdert »

FedoraBrella Chao wrote:I can't tell what evolution it's leaning towards and it looks like it's too early to tell, but he has an animal's ears and feet. Skeleton dogs can remove animal parts, and green Chaos Drives can influence it towards the run type without giving animal parts.
Yes i know i have gaved him like 5 skeleton dogs and he hasn't changed anything but it will still look like a Shadow Chao even with animal ears and feet. But do Ghost type animals will make my Chao not evolve un a Run Evolution, i ask beacause i just gaved him Green Chao Drives and not animals beacause i think will make him go to another evolution path, do Ghost Animals affect Evolution?

PD: Sorry if i sound repetitive i want to know beacause i'm raising a Sonic Chao along with the Shadow Chao and how the Chao i will turn into Sonic Chao is a clone from my Dark Chao they have the same stats and i want to know if it's stats are correcta for just turn him Neutral and wait to evolve

PD2: Sorry for repeat i want a lot :heroblink:
KaneTheChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I are evil! Rawr!

Post by KaneTheChao »

It looks like the chao isn't old enough to show any sign of its first evolution, but I could be wrong. Ghost, mythical, or blue animals don't affect the first evolution I'm pretty sure, so you should be fine there. Just keep giving it run (green) animals and green chaos drives with dark characters and it should evolve to be a dark/run (shadow) chao.

Hope I helped!
My 3 awesome chaos chao:
Louie, :herosway: Kane, :darkblah: and Silby! :chaohappy:
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

The Blue, Black, and Orange animal groups will randomly give a Chao a boost in any direction, when it comes to influence. So the Skeleton Dogs, if anything could cause a problem.

My recommendation is to feed the Chao animals from the Green group and the Purple group. The Green group, as you probably know, is the Run group. This includes the pink rabbit, the yellow cheetah, and the red boar thing. The reason for giving the Chao animals from the Purple group, which is the Fly group, is to stop the Chao from taking on Swim influences. This combination will guarantee a Run Chao, and you could always use the Skeleton Dogs after it evolves.

The reason for this is because there is an attribute evolution dominance of sorts. Swim is the most dominant, so any Swim influence will take priority over the other influences. Then comes Run and Power, which share the same variable, so they are equally dominant, but still inferior to Swim. Fly has the least dominance, but is on the opposite end of Swim. So boosting Fly will reduce Swim, but if Run or Power has enough influence, they will be dominant.

My summary there may have been confusing, but this information has been documented in many places on the site. It's how we found out that when making a Chaos Chao, you need to ensure the Chao has an evened out influence.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
VulturineSnake9
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Chaos are the ultimate life form

Post by VulturineSnake9 »

Sometimes it takes a lot of Skelton dogs to get rid of animal parts
Chaos are the ultimate life form