Chaos Chao concern

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
catfangs
Egg
Egg

Chaos Chao concern

Post by catfangs »

Okay, so i know how to get a Chaos Chao, but this is my first time doing so. So, here is my question.
Am i allowed to use the Chaos drives in any of my Chao's lives/reincarnations, or is that only in the 3rd reincarnation that i cannot use the chaos drives on it?

I am asking this question because ive heard from people that you cannot use the chaos drives on your chao to get the Chaos chao, and this has confused me because they didnt specify whether they could be used in the lives prior to the 3rd life... :thinking: :heroblink: :darksway:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Chaos Chao concern

Post by chaoadventures »

Everything done in your Chao's previous lives do not affect your Chao's current life.

http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/chaos-chao

And, when making a Chaos Chao you are allowed feed it Chaos Drives, but this is not recommended because your Chao might not evolve into a Normal Type Chao.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Chaos Chao concern

Post by Mamkute »

You can most definitely use chaos drives on the prior lives of the chao. Nothing from a previous life affects the chaos chao process, so long as the chao has had two previous lives. You can even use drives on the third life- they don't prevent the chao from becoming a chaos chao. The reason to steer clear of drives on the third life is that for the chao to become a chaos chao it must not be ready to evolve in Swim/Power/Run/Fly but instead the Normal kind, and drives just make getting a Normal evolution chao more difficult.