Mating in Ports from 2010s (PS3/360/Steam)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Mating in Ports from 2010s (PS3/360/Steam)

Post by Crazo3077 »

So I've been playing with the Dreamcast more recently and feel confident that I understand the differences. I have not, however, played much with the later ports, and have heard a lot of different things. I have a few questions and would love some feedback on them:

1. On PS3 and 360, for Sonic Adventure at least, I've been told that Chao do not mix breeds. What I have read, and apparently remember, is that the child will look like one of the two parents. Can anyone confirm this from personal experience?

2. Is the PS3/360 version of Sonic Adventure 2 the same, or does it behave properly? I'll likely test it myself anyway, but I felt a need to ask.

3. I haven't even touched the Steam versions of the Sonic Adventure titles. Do they have any problems or does breeding Chao follow the same mechanics, just with some slight differences?

Any and all input is welcome and encouraged! Thank you!
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui