Will skeleton dogs affect my chao's second evolution?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Unmisterious
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Will skeleton dogs affect my chao's second evolution?

Post by Unmisterious »

Ive got a dark/run/ soon to be power chao on the way and Im want to get rid of the animal parts. Will giving him skeleton dogs ruin the power second evolution?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Will skeleton dogs affect my chao's second evolution?

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Second Evolution is gradual and can always be changed (if I remember correctly). You should be able to feed your chao skeleton dogs and be fine. Make sure you give your chao more power drives afterward, just to ensure that it will still go into the power secondary evolution. :3
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Will skeleton dogs affect my chao's second evolution?

Post by Mamkute »

As Nacho stated, Second evolution can always be changed, so as long as you give the chao the proper drives afterwards, there are no consequences.
The skeleton dog, and other black, blue, and orange group animals all influence gradual evolution in a random direction (Swim, Power, Run, or Fly.) Giving more Power drives should solve most of the new variance. It will be easier if you do not care for the possible extra push towards Swim/Fly second evolution.