Chao Breeding Help

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ShinyJirachi
Egg
Egg

Chao Breeding Help

Post by ShinyJirachi »

Hello! This is my first post here. I have a quick question.
I Have bred a Shiny Jewel White Chao, which I plan to raise to all "S" ranks. Eventually, I want to breed a Mint Chao, too (preferably when I make my Shiny Jewel White Chao all S rank). Can I breed my shiny jewel white with a shiny pink to get a mint chao? I dont know if he carries the jewel gene
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: Chao Breeding Help

Post by ShadriaFan »

All chao hatched with a Jewel chao parent have the Jewel gene, even if it's not shown (recessive). With you using a Shiny Jewel White Chao (which I"m guessing is Monotone?), it will most likely take more than one egg to get it.

PLEASE correct me if wrong, I've stopped playing with chao for a few years and never got to play with Jewel chao. (Only had the Gold and Silver chao, and my game data died before I could get to messing with them..))
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
ShinyJirachi
Egg
Egg

Post by ShinyJirachi »

Oh. I just wanted to make sure that I can use him as a Jewel Chao at all. Thanks :)
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Shadria Fan is correct, it has the Jewel gene, and so can pass it onto the kid. And it could take more than one attempt, since the kid could be another shiny white jewel, or a shiny pink or white chao (I am pretty sure.)
Although the Shiny White Jewel chao in this case isn't necessarily monotone, since Jewel chao have the two-tone gene. But it probably shouldn't matter.