Why cheating is ok when your raising 8 Chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MinunTheElectricChao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Chao did a do.

Why cheating is ok when your raising 8 Chao

Post by MinunTheElectricChao »

When your raising 1 chao there is no point in just duplicating rings because you could just do mission 3 of City Escape.Doing the Drive/Animal glitch is fine just theres no point for duplicating rings for 1 chao.Just preparing to get a few more Chao is fine.But just dont abuse the fact that you can duplicate rings.If your a hacker just hack infinate rings.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Why cheating is ok when your raising 8 Chao

Post by chaoadventures »

Just gonna put this out there, City Escape Mission 1 is actually just as efficient as Mission 3 for getting rings, if not more.

The way I see it, you either cheat or you don't. I mean, there is a point in cheating for rings with only one Chao. To get more rings.

But, using glitches isn't really cheating. Also the Ring duplicating glitch feels like it's taking away from the fun, so I wouldn't use it anyways.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Well I have a bit of a confession... :thinking:

Sometimes I really want to buy a new egg from the shop, but because I always spoil all of my chao (22 currently on one memory card, 24 on another and 12 on my 3rd), I never have a lot of rings to purchase one. That's where my Action Replay comes in handy..... I only use it to gain more rings, not mess up anything else in chao world, so I don't really think it's such a bad things to do. It just makes my time at Chao World more fun if I can buy more stuff for my chao! Since I've been playing SA2B for over 8 years, and I still have my first 2 chao, I think it's ok to do that sometimes.

:walkto:
Image It's still thinking...
OhGodShana
Egg
Egg

Post by OhGodShana »

At least I'm not the only person with multiple memory cards with Chao Gardens on them. In fact I think I've got at least one memory card with a Chao Garden file but no SA2B files (purely for transporting chao to/from). It wasn't until my latest breeding project that I finally released a chao.
DropkickGiggles
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Always grinding!

Post by DropkickGiggles »

Can someone exlain how the duplicate ring glitch works? Is it the same thing as the sell ring glitch in the black market? :thinking:
Life is Water Temple. Image