Sonic World - Help! Piggy's stuck!

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Sonic World - Help! Piggy's stuck!

Post by Chao Professor »

So, I was playing around in Sonic World today. I couldn't find my chao, Piggy, anywhere. I had been searching all around the garden for about 10 minutes, when I remembered you could toggle the name tags. So I did, and followed her tag, but surprisingly enough, it didn't go anywhere! It kept leading me to the Chao Transporter located in the big round building. I eventually managed to glitch the camera, and found her.... stuck in the transporter! And she doesn't look too happy about it.

I tried whistling, but it wouldn't register, and I can't get close enough to grab her. I exited the garden and came back, but since the Chao always spawn in the place they were last left at, it looks like Piggy's gonna be stuck forever! :herocry:

What should I do!? She's so far in that it won't let me do anything! I can't feed her, and I know she's old, so she might die there if I can't care for her...

Help me get my chao back??! :cry:
Image It's still thinking...
Rinku
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: I like making friends :3

Re: Sonic World - Help! Piggy's stuck!

Post by Rinku »

I have a similar problem where randomly 2 of my chao were replaced with 2 of my other chao, cloning them but deleting my better ones. It was as soon as I gave a chao a hat I bought, and DarkyBenji has talked about how a Dumbell can corrupt a chao save. So that leads me to ask, did you recently buy or use a toy or hat?

As of right now I don't think I can help but hacking could. Also if someone can figure out how to back up the chao data then in the future we could prevent this by backups. Sorry to hear the glitches have effected someone else.
Rinku's personal Discord - http://rinkutalks.pro/image/dcover.png
🔥 Twitch Livestream - http://www.twitch.tv/rinkutalks (◡‿◡✿)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Twitter - https://twitter.com/RinkuTalks
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Sonic World - Help! Piggy's stuck!

Post by Chao Professor »

Thanks, Rinku. I wasn't aware that the dumbell item could corrupt a Chao save, though! As you can see in the pic, Piggy's wearing some bunny ears that I only put on her yesterday. It's all okay now, though. I waited around and took care of the other chao, and eventually Piggy managed to escape on her own. Just in time, too. She reincarnated straight after. As the game is still in development and is only a fan game, it's understandable there are some bugs. I've had all sorts of werid ones. Last week I tried to stomp on a seed, but it jumped and planted itself in the air. Yup, the tree started to grow in mid air, and when trying to shake it, all it did was do the shaking animation forever. Stll, pretty funny because it looked like it was forever dancing, haha!

:chaohappy:
Image It's still thinking...