Is this two-tone?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao. Enterprises
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Is this two-tone?

Post by Chao. Enterprises »

You may recall me posting about a really cool Chao a few days ago, but after taking another look, I'm starting to wonder if it's two-tone or if it's just shading, or something else.
Max and Tracey's inner thoughts:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Is this two-tone?

Post by chaoadventures »

Nope. That's just shading.
If that was a two-tone Chao, the tip of its head, feet, and arms would be a different color.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Is this two-tone?

Post by Crazo3077 »

Have you given it Hero Fruit or Dark Fruit? Because that can also be used to determine. I ask this because not all Two-Tone Chao immediately look Two-Tone until they evolve, such as the Two-Tone Green Chao. But Two-Tone Pink Chao tend to be more blatantly colored. And based on your post in the GCC board, it speculated that it could be a Mono-Tone Normal Chao, but normally they are white when they are born, and only become pink when raised a particular way.

If you give it exclusively Hero Fruit or exclusively Dark Fruit, you might have a more clear answer. Possibly even check up on it using Fusion's Chao Editor. I'm not certain what version or mods you're using, so I can only take guesses.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui